• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I feel like a lot of the disappointment over SmackDown's roster comes from people who just don't care about the old guys who are proven draws like Orton and Cena.

I dunno. Add in Joe or Nakamura and they both look pretty good and I expect that to happen by the end of the year.

I feel like a lot of the disappointment over SmackDown's roster comes from people who just don't care about the old guys who are proven draws like Orton and Cena.

I dunno. Add in Joe or Nakamura and they both look pretty good and I expect that to happen by the end of the year.

Agreed.

I think if even just Zayn or Cesaro went to SD people would feel a lot better.

Nekofrog

Banned
My disappointment over the smackdown roster is that the draft made it feel like it was being loudly declared the B show that will be dicked over in favor of raw at every opportunity so why even bother with it outside of a segment or two

zigglerbryansubmissionholdNCIAE6l5V_original_original.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So has there been any word on if any of these CWC guys are getting a NXT contract? I liked all the matches last week. Daivari and the Chilean guy were great even though they lost.

Top Bottom