• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Goddamn Meltzer with the zinger:

Wrestling Observer Newsletter said:
Lynch & Banks beat Charlotte & Brooke in 2:21 via DQ. Brooke wore what I could nicely call a hideous outfit. Natalya came out and threw Lynch into the barricade for the DQ. The match wasn’t good because it was mostly Banks and Brooke and they weren’t on the same page. Well, they were on the same page Del Rio and Young were on earlier in the show. But not the same Paige Del Rio may have been on earlier.

klonere

Banned
The RNC IS wrestling.Ted Cruz with the last minute chairshot to the back.

It would be the best wrestling but it actually has concrete consequences on society itself so that makes it the worst wrestling.

Pikma

Banned
Do we all agree that Breezango is the best tag team in the WWE?

tumblr_o9tu8y67Up1vomgndo1_540.gif
Amen

KingBroly

Banned
I think it's great the the WWE Network has finally decided 'hey, people like straight-up wrestling. Let's give em more of that!' If only Raw and SD could be that.

RBH

SD this week: 3.170 million viewers

RAW this week: 3.13 million viewers

Smackdown beat RAW in the ratings for the first time since 2003
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...ckdown_beat_raw_in_the_ratings_for_the_first/

Tuesday’s live “WWE SmackDown” debut scored the series’ best TV rating since December 2010 in the key 18-49 demographic.

It also topped Monday’s “Raw” in all major demos — a rare feat for the little-brother program.

“SmackDown Live” bested the previous evening’s “Raw” by 1 percent in total viewers, and by 5 percent among those 18-49. The two-hour “SmackDown” (8-10 p.m. ET) beat out the three-hour “Raw” (8-11) among 18-34-year-olds by 15 percent.

The “SmackDown Live” premiere — home to the WWE Draft — landed 3.170 million total viewers, with 1.499 million coming from the advertiser-sought 18-49 group. In total viewers, that’s up 53 percent from Thursday’s pre-taped “SmackDown.” In the main demo, it was a huge 112 percent jump. Among those 18-34, last night’s episode soared 164 percent.
http://www.thewrap.com/wwe-draft-smackdown-live-raw-tv-ratings/

kiguel182

These rating spikes mean shit when you can't convince the extra 1mil people to come back next week, and I really reeeaaally doubt the shitty draft and the shitty 4 minute matches managed to achieve that

They had a great opportunity to make Smackdown matter but after that terrible draft I doubt this will sustain. It was two bad hours of television.

Breezango are honestly the one tag-team on Smackdown that can give American Alpha a good feud. Other than it's the Ascension, Usos and Vaudevillains.

I hope his first appearance back is in Chicago and he comes out dressed up like CM Punk to Punk's music before cuttng a promo on him.

5337816_orig.jpeg
AV0Un11.gif

Pikma

Banned
The Revival will probably drop the titles asap and join AA, especially because the feud is already written and we all know the main roster writers love when someone else does the work for them

Pikma

Banned
I don't watch LU because I have no way of doing it legally here in Spain but Rey going over Prince Puma is shit booking

Kornflayx

I just watched some WWF from 2000 and WTF happened to Shane on the mic? He was a really good talker back then. Now he stumbles over his words and sounds so goddamn nervous all the time.

Does Steph have him shook?

Pikma

Banned
Johnny Gargano says he'll have an important announcement tomorrow regarding his future

Aren't he and Ciampa set to become full time NXT guys?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just watched some WWF from 2000 and WTF happened to Shane on the mic? He was a really good talker back then. Now he stumbles over his words and sounds so goddamn nervous all the time.

Does Steph have him shook?

He's not been on live tv in over 6 years and likely doesn't know a lot of the people that write the promos.

Not the right time to beat matanza. Pentagon turning heel was set up well. Story was he needs to kill vampiro with style.

Rey beating the arrogant Luna was a good character moment.

Plus lu loves taking the long road.
I hope so, but there was questionable booking on that S3. Gonna trust LU to deliver though.

Not the right time to beat matanza. Pentagon turning heel was set up well. Story was he needs to kill vampiro with style.

They really needed to turn Pentagon heel. Him getting cheered for breaking the arms of two wrestlers post match including the hottest up and coming babyface on the roster was pretty fucked up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They really needed to turn Pentagon heel. Him getting cheered for breaking the arms of two wrestlers post match including the hottest up and coming babyface on the roster was pretty fucked up.

He'll get cheered regardless. He was getting cheered as a heel who wanted to light an old man on fire.

Top Bottom