• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

jmdajr

WWE not even going to suspend Lesnar after two failed drug tests. They better get a shitton of bad publicity for allowing it.

That and they haven't renewed Heyman's contract so we might get more bad promos from him too.

I don't recall where I heard it but Vince basically said after Brock cut a promo his first time back...

"Hmmm, that didn't go too well."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bill Gunn got popped at a powerlifting event and it was enough to get him fired and he wasn't even listed as active

He was wrestling IIRC, popped at the competition, but was wrestling actively

Valkrai

Why? He was not an active, working member of their roster when he got popped so it's not their shit to deal with.

Wow, Nia Jax is a hell of an actress. That "genuine" callup expression she made? All that? She knew ahead of time. CRAZY. She's good. Fraudulent motherfucker.

Why? These were not WWE drug tests and it is not a competition.

Its still a bad look for WWE and their wellness policy that he got caught twice immediately when he isn't under WWE. He's also still listed as an active competitor on their website.

Edit: This gem is still fantastic. Though its also why Paul needs his contract renewed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMFaiZs2JAI

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Its still a bad look for WWE and their wellness policy that he got caught twice immediately when he isn't under WWE. He's also still listed as an active competitor on their website.

Fortunately it's not about the actual results, UFC is hurt far, far worse. And even then I wouldn't say they're hurt. After a fight happens, people tend to not care.

Jones on the other hand, right before UFC200? What a fucking mistake.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

jmdajr

Its my favorite.

In the much-acclaimed Attitude Era, Rock would have called her the Big Ho and that would have been it for her career forever

We're in a better place now

God damn. lol.

I swear there was this one episode of Raw where Rock said....

"Skank, go make The Rock a sandwich!"

Don't know if it was false implanted memory but in my mind it happened.

Toki767

WWE has always suspended talent whenever it suits them. Even if it means waiting a month or two to suspend them.

Brock will be suspended after SummerSlam when he's not scheduled to work anyway.

sora87

God damn. lol.

I swear there was this one episode of Raw where Rock said....

"Skank, go make The Rock a sandwich!"

Don't know if it was false implanted memory but in my mind it happened.

I remember the rock saying on raw someone worked in a sperm bank but was fired for drinking on the job

shaowebb

I remember the rock saying on raw someone worked in a sperm bank but was fired for drinking on the job

yhkMocH.gif

Yoooooooo! You can't tell me the put downs, and talk segments on PG 13 can compare to homerun moments like that. Dump your network and go somewhere that'll let em cut folks apart when they talk :D

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The biggest offence on this page is the rolled up pant legs.

Its FallingEdge.

He has basically zero style because he's a programmer, and they rarely even get dressed properly on their own

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A short sleeve plaid button up and your dressy pair of Vans isn't proper.

lmao

"dressy pair of Vans"

goddammit ain't that the truth

#ShowYourShoesThursday let's do this

Top Bottom