• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

dream

I think my biggest problem with TJ Perkins is that while he has a very flashy moveset, he doesn't link his moves together in any logical way. It's just spot a, spot b, spot c, etc. Plus, his finisher is called a kneebar, yet there is absolutely 0 pressure being put on the knee. I do not like TJ Perkins, even with his very flashy moveset.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If you get chance can you provide your top 3 or top 5? as my free time is limited and I appreciate going straight to the good stuff and I had no idea this existed. Cheers for sharing.

I'll be happy to, now might not be a good time

These The Club shirts look awful. Like straight up Hot Topic / Ozzfest type shit

W12007.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
According to Gerweck report podcast...

Teddy Long confirms both Shelton Benjamin and MVP sign with WWE.

Cool. Wonder if MVP is going to fuck up and get fired like he did on LU.

Hey was the latest episode of the CWC messing up for anyone else? At the Taijiri match it kept skipping every few seconds to some future part of the match.
Live, it was clear as day. No problems.
You can see how gave just growing and growing and growing, damn lol.

I'm in the WWE Comic Con panel, and New Day just announced preorders opening at FYE for Booty-Os cereal.
How much? Fye though? It's been ten years since I've heard of them.

“People always say would you ever come back to wrestling and I say to myself I’d come back and be [Dolph] Ziggler’s Diesel because that’s all he needs. Number one, he’s not a face. Ziggler is a heel and I wouldn’t have to say a word because he can talk. I’ve already had mine. But for the bigger guys, he needs somebody to stomp them. He does the same thing Shawn [Michaels] did. He takes every bump in the world. He takes every beating from the guys and then usually they beat him. But to me, his in ring performance is as good as anybody’s in the business right now. He works so hard. I’d like to teach him the little things that Shawn learned. Yeah, he can fly back on every bump but every third one is kind of nice to take a punch and bounce off the ropes. I mean, the ropes are there for a reason.”

Nash needs his ass beat. We're trying to get Dolph away from being the copy cat. This is the ultimate copy cat move here

Top Bottom