• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Barrage

Booing Roman = Trying to be smart and not having fun?
👌👌👌

When he does a dope spot ala AJ/Reigns and the crowd explodes in excitement, composes themselves, and then 30-45 seconds later does a "you still suck" chant-yup, that's trying to be smart. That's the exact opposite of an organic response, it's manchildren with agendas ignoring the story being told in the ring for the sake of their preconeived narratives.

Friends...

After years of being booed and hated by the audience, despite the company's best efforts to make it work... He has finally returned after an all-time low in a way that will connect with the fans

KtmpdFo.gif

Believe that

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
delivering a shit product for years and thinking people will forgive it if you cash in on nostalgia for the 50th time?

sounds familiar

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's funny that because of circumstances each time a significant Sonic anniversario happens it ends up missing Nintendo consoles despite the series outperforming on Nintendo platforms compared to the other two consoles each and every time.

When he does a dope spot ala AJ/Reigns and the crowd explodes in excitement, composes themselves, and then 30-45 seconds later does a "you still suck" chant-yup, that's trying to be smart. That's the exact opposite of an organic response, it's manchildren with agendas ignoring the story being told in the ring for the sake of their preconeived narratives.

It's almost as if the wrestling is second and they just don't like the character. You know, exactly what WWE is about.

bjork

Sonic looks so fucking awful. They just released episode 4 a few years back and think the same ideas I'll work again?! I have no idea why gaming side is losing their shit over this. Sonic has always been and will always be Garbo.

Sonic 1 and 2 were good times back then.

YOU KNO DEY SAY ALL BRANDS AH CREADED EQUAL, BUT YOU LOOK AT RAW AND YOU LOOK A SMACKDOW AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE. YOU SEE NORMALLY WHEN YOU ELIGBLE FOR DA DRAF YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF GOIN TO RAW OR SMADOWN BUT IM A GENETIC FREAK AND IM NOT NORMAL SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT DRAFTIN ME, AND THEN YOU ADD NXT TO THE MIX, Y-THE CHANCES AH DRAFIN ME DRASTIC GO DOWN. SEE THE WW DRAF AT SMACKDOW LIVE, RAW GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF DRAFTING ME BUT SMADOWN, SMADOWN GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF DRAFIN ME CAUSE NXT KNOWS DEY CANT DRAFT ME, AND THEY AINT EVEN GONNA TRY. MON NIGHT RAW, YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS SMACKDOWNS 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT A 8 1/3 PERCENTS CHANCE AH DRAFTIN ME AT SMACKDOWN LIVE. BUT THEN YOU TAKE SMACKDOWS 75 PERCENTS CHANCE AH DRAFTIN ME IF YOU WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 CHA-PERCENTS AND SMACKDOWN GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF DRAFIN ME AT SMACKDOW LIVE...SENIOR RAW! THE NUMBERS DONT LIE, AND DEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT SMACKDOWN LIVE.

klonere

Banned
Barry ‏@TheBarrylad 2m2 minutes ago
Have any wrestling vets gotten annoyed at gifs of wrestlers headbutting each other into early onset dementia or is it just flips?

Barry ‏@TheBarrylad 2m2 minutes ago
Have any wrestling vets gotten annoyed at gifs of wrestlers headbutting each other into early onset dementia or is it just flips?
I think Dementia actually came from idiots having the nerve to headbutt samoans. You just don't do it son!

bjork

I have a box of random wrestling figures in my closet. I should do an unboxing video... even though they're all open and just happen to be in a box.

bjork

I'd watch it.

Then chairshot you, put them all in the MITB briefcase and escape.

Only problem is it would require charging the gopro and I'm too tired to do anything right now. I'm waiting for it to be about 8 am so I can just go to bed for today.

[edit - nash page

EvdkNvC.jpg

Friends...

After years of being booed and hated by the audience, despite the company's best efforts to make it work... He has finally returned after an all-time low in a way that will connect with the fans

Believe that

So, you're definitely at the start of the Sonic cycle.

SonicCycle.png

Top Bottom