• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

ReiGun

Which WWE wrestlers do you think are going to be big in the future? Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns don't count, as they're already big.

I think Bray, Corbin, Zayn and KO will all have major titles eventually. KO will be the last one to win a major championship.
KO and Zayn are definitely next up. Time is running out on Bray, I think, and I really wish they'd tell me why I should care about Corbin.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If it was going to happen for Bray, it would have happened by now. Especially after getting indirectly bodied by Matt Hardy.

ReiGun

If it was going to happen for Bray, it would have happened by now. Especially after getting indirectly bodied by Matt Hardy.
I think the draft has presented them with one more chance with Bray, now that there's more space on the card. But his post Battleground program has to be really good.

But yes, taking the L to Matt definitely lessened his chances.

https://youtu.be/jCQxXmaT5E4

tumblr_inline_n8sr5h9nil1rufygp.gif

https://youtu.be/jqfsxApzr4E

tumblr_inline_n9z0mmuJFF1sawh4y.gif

galvatron

But he's done nothing worthwhile since that retirement speech in that blazer.

Ain't his fault he got buried in a one-and-done feud with Cena that we're still talking about today. He was probably my favorite guy on the roster that year, but they kept trying random stuff like face turning him when he doesn't know the face spots and excelled as a pure heel. Injuries didn't help, though...

jmdajr

Don't know wtf my commute bus hit, but the axel on the rear end is R.I.P.

I thought we were gonna tip over!

All off and safe now.

I think.

Strowman?
Don't you insult Jim like that.

Don't know wtf my commute bus hit, but the axel on the rear end is R.I.P.

I thought we were gonna tip over!

All off and safe now.

I think.
Dude, sometime here is getting to take you out for not protecting the business. You've gotta get your heat back. We've gotta make you great again.

Love Hillbilly Jim on Sirius XM. Good show.
He has a good voice lol

Kurita

My Japanese university already made foreign students/Japanese students groups for the upcoming year, that way us baka gaijins won't be lost.
I'll be with 4 Japanese students, 1 American, 1 Spanish and 1 Taiwanese. That's a damn solid international stable if you ask me.

I'll try to go to a Wrasslin show during my stay

Menome

My Japanese university already made foreign students/Japanese students groups for the upcoming year, that way us baka gaijins won't be lost.
I'll be with 4 Japanese students, 1 American, 1 Spanish and 1 Taiwanese. That's a damn solid international stable if you ask me.

I'll try to go to a Wrasslin show during my stay

Your mission is to scout hot new talent for ZachDown Live and Saturday Night Menome Event. Underdogs and good promo-givers preferred.

Caderfix

Rob-Terry-tna-superstar-12.jpg

Does anyone remeber this guy? It was the first and only time in my life where I was uncorfotable seeing a human being. I remember seeing him for the first time and just thinking "that's not even intimidating... It's just too much".

I loved TNA back then.

Rob-Terry-tna-superstar-12.jpg

Does anyone remeber this guy? It was the first and only time in my life where I was uncorfotable seeing a human being. I remember seeing him for the first time and just thinking "that's not even intimidating... It's just too much".

I loved TNA back then.
Yep, I was so surprised that WWE didn't make him the next big thing. Jericho actually wanted him to be his Protégé instead of Cade.

Hillary picked......she picked..... SHE PICKED KAINE!

Top Bottom