• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

what does WrassleGAF think of Scott "Flash" Norton? I really liked him back in WCW, loved his powerbomb.
I didn't know at the time that he was such a huge superstar in Japan. Seeing his matches there years later made me appreciate him even more.

norton1m8ukr.gif

I like Norton, especially his Flapjack gimmick.

Kaladin

Comic Con must be one of the few public places Becky Lynch can wear her steampunk goggles everywhere and not look out of place.

Rob-Terry-tna-superstar-12.jpg

Does anyone remeber this guy? It was the first and only time in my life where I was uncorfotable seeing a human being. I remember seeing him for the first time and just thinking "that's not even intimidating... It's just too much".

I loved TNA back then.

The British Beefcake?

somedevil

This was just posted on twitter:

Lince dorado just announced he signed with wwe today at the ignite indie show

So one confirmed signing as of now. Plus Ho Ho worked a NXT house show against Rich Swann tonight.

Bizazedo

Roman Reigns comes out to thunderous applause at the house show. Crowd didn't remember to boo until after his spots.

And even then it was not everyone booing.

UberTag

I love how they're not even masking that Rollins and Reigns will be feuding over the belt in the Summerslam main event and that trumps everything else.

The only remaining question is whether they give Ambrose a souvenir belt of his own to tote around or leave Smackdown title-less heading into the big Summerslam push (well, title-less outside of The Miz... I suppose he counts).

shaowebb

Naito...maybe you shouldn't mess with this guy. I mean its friggin Yuji Nagata.

lv0JXur.gif

Welp...maybe he wont take it personally.

LTR2W89.gif

O_O...

Top Bottom