• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

It's time.

Raw03.gif.gif

Barrage

The pop Cena got when he was drafted in 2005 was monstrous. Then he cut a killer promo literally covering Christian's career from Brood to then.

2005 "Same Old Shit" Cena was better than 2016 Dean Ambrose in every possible category.

imBask

Banned
reminder that Luger won that Summerslam match for america by a dumb countout

pathetic, motherfucker couldn't even pin him even with the whole country behind him

klonere

Banned
Bryan and Vinny got a screener of THE FINAL DELETION.

They loved it, Vinny especially. Sounds incredible. I think I might have to watch it - they both think its still too late for TNA though.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
No rematch clause in his contract. The obvious setup was for him to win the Rumble and get the belt at Wrestlemania X. But the Summerslam finish made him look like a goober for celebrating that victory and it ended up dooming him.

That time in WWF though helped make him an oddly huge star in the pre/early NWO era. Nothing really changed about him since his last run in the WCW but people just ended up loving him for coming back.

Aiii

So not worth it
Mick Foley sold out his Facebook feed to those clickbait bs sites and I had to unlike his page... crying shame, that page want too bad before, but fuck that shit. Carny ass motherfucker

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
good on Cena for that 4th of July anti-hate promo

edit: and no I dont mean its a promo as in its fake, just using thread apropriate terminology :p

kiguel182

Bryan and Vinny got a screener of THE FINAL DELETION.

They loved it, Vinny especially. Sounds incredible. I think I might have to watch it - they both think its still too late for TNA though.

I have high hopes for that.

It made me watch TNA so this feud worked I guess.

DMczaf

Apparently the WWE roster in Japan got an early viewing of The Final Deletion and they "fucking loved it" according to Bryan Alvarez.

Get ready for some BROTHER NEEEEEEEEROOOOOOO in WWE!

Mahonay

Banned
Cookin up a scramble while listening to some summer jams, then heading out for BBQ and boozing festivities.

Happy 4th, Brothers Nero.

Sanjuro

I'm convinced if the Vaudevillians had the hot dog eating contest announcer as their manager, they would eventually get over.

Do it, Vince.

Apparently the WWE roster in Japan got an early viewing of The Final Deletion and they "fucking loved it" according to Bryan Alvarez.

Get ready for some BROTHER NEEEEEEEEROOOOOOO in WWE!
We're going to watch it at the local theatre. I'm so excited. All the haters mad I bet bwahaha!

BCR7T5Z.gif

bjork

they're keeping him FOR the draft, because Smackdown will be his show ;)

I wonder how he could be written in as a draft pick. Like someone takes out Shane, and then in his place, Vince picks Bischoff to make Shane's life hell or something.

somedevil

Rusev who is a Clipper's fan posted this after Durant signing:

Rusev MACHKA ‏@RusevBUL 2h2 hours ago Columbus, OH
Good for Durant. When you are not a leader you look to follow. And he will follow all his life.

Ouch

Plus this Hardy vs Hardy match has reached this point where expectations are sky high that I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Plus this Hardy vs Hardy match has reached this point where expectations are sky high that I hope it doesn't disappoint.
I am sure the type of people who are able to have any expectations whatsoever for their match will be happy with what they get. The TV will be on, and making noise.

Top Bottom