• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

dream

jjnxtwon.jpg

god that makes me sad, data west. From wrestling in front of 30k in the tokyo dome to wrestling at an "armory" in front of 200 people in assfuck, florida.

KissVibes

Banned
jjnxtwon.jpg

god that makes me sad, data west. From wrestling in front of 30k in the tokyo dome to wrestling at an "armory" in front of 200 people in assfuck, florida.

He makes more than those other three men combined; Probably combined and tripled. I'm sure hes fine.

klonere

Banned
Switching from Dragon Gate's biggest show of the year to the G1 while BJW is going on at the same time.

Crazy crazy year for wrestling.

What yall think about wwe 2k16? Just picked it up for 24.99 and i think its really good
I like the game. I think the Career Mode is still complete bullshit and awful and Renee Young's cold dead eyes still haunt me as much as my CAW's generic bland voice. But asides from that, the Showcase is great as ever, and even doing regular matches against the computer is fun just to try out all the individual OMG moments and what-not.

Despite WWE's best efforts at making the long awaited shield triple threat thoroughly bleh I'm still looking forward to this one, still feels like any "big fight feel" it couldv'r had was majorly diminished by the combo of being on a random PPV like battleground and lol Roman shenanigans surrounding the event.

Ho Ho Lun worked an NXT house show in Ocala, FL this weekend.

I went to that show and ended up missing that match since I was a few minutes late.

They had the show in a wedding tent at the back of a hotel. I parked out front since I didn't know they had people parking outside next to it. I walk toward the tent, go to the first opening I saw to get in... and ended up walking right into gorilla.

It's Battleground day, ladies and gents. What match are you most excited about? I was hoping for a great Aj/Cena match, but since the goons are involved on each side I'm not expecting much.

It's Battleground day, ladies and gents. What match are you most excited about? I was hoping for a great Aj/Cena match, but since the goons are involved on each side I'm not expecting much.

Rusev/Ryder. It would be Sasha's match but the draft convinced me that the mystery partner won't be Bayley. It will be funny to see whoever it is get booed to fuck for not being Bayley.

More excited to see Jericho interview Randy Orton than half the card if I'm honest. Gonna be great to hear that GOAT theme. Less great when it's halfway through and I'm like "oh right, it's Randy Orton".

I'm expecting the triple-threat to be fine, so long as there isn't anything like the embarrassing Rollins kicks or Ambrose punches. As always I will want to cry whenever Ambrose hits the rebound lariat, but hopefully Seth can do his usual good way of selling the move. I'm expecting a double-pin to create two titles.

I think Zayn vs Owens will be good but the feud being dragged into the crowd has killed any enthusiasm for it. The fact both are on the same brand was the real shock of the brand split because I was so sure they'd be parted. The two shouldn't feud for a few years after this. Maybe feud if Owens make his way to the main title picture and Sami has built himself up on the mid-card level.

More excited to see Jericho interview Randy Orton than half the card if I'm honest. Gonna be great to hear that GOAT theme. Less great when it's halfway through and I'm like "oh right, it's Randy Orton".

I'm expecting the triple-threat to be fine, so long as there isn't anything like the embarrassing Rollins kicks or Ambrose punches. As always I will want to cry whenever Ambrose hits the rebound lariat, but hopefully Seth can do his usual good way of selling the move. I'm expecting a double-pin to create two titles.

I think Zayn vs Owens will be good but the feud being dragged into the crowd has killed any enthusiasm for it. The fact both are on the same brand was the real shock of the brand split because I was so sure they'd be parted. The two shouldn't feud for a few years after this. Maybe feud if Owens make his way to the main title picture and Sami has built himself up on the mid-card level.
giphy.gif

notworksafe

Nah, he doesn't deserve to be on my brand. He has to earn his stripes. Plus, no singing along allowed.

Put Kalisto and his lucha things with the lucha boys on Raw! Zayn has the potential to get huge with the fans and then completely stuffed by the company so he should be with DBrine. It all makes sense.

Only Orton theme that matters.
http://youtu.be/K-r9MZYeF2g

He only used this for one week but it's still better, then it was given to some MMA scrub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpzfdkTuiC4

Anth0ny

friends

tonight romanian reigns will be booed out of the building. i also expect a "steroids" chant

can't wait for that no talent fraud to get what's coming to him

Recall

I'm looking forward to Owens vs Zayn.

If you go solely by WWE PPVs the match has been built up since the Rumble.

I also feel the big tag matches will be entertaining and the main event will be a cool car wreck.

Yeah I wish I could be more excited about this one. They're both great wrestlers. It feels like the entire build has been them interrupting each other's matches to get into those stupid pummeling fist exchanges, which got old real fast.

But wrasslin is wrasslin and if they put on a good match that's all that matters for today.

KingBroly

Banned
This match doesn't even compare to Mania 30 main event. Not even close.

A Shield triple threat was something appealing when the three of them were cool. Not right now.

I mean, he is a heel.

But I'm sure they'll continue make Roman look STRONK despite him coming off a failed drug test and continue to bury Smackdown because they're morons.

Put Kalisto and his lucha things with the lucha boys on Raw! Zayn has the potential to get huge with the fans and then completely stuffed by the company so he should be with DBrine. It all makes sense.

He only used this for one week but it's still better, then it was given to some MMA scrub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpzfdkTuiC4
You see, Zayn isn't fighting to be on my brand, he can rot on Raw imo. He can become a luncha thing. We'll make Kalisto our Mysterio. I'm trying to get Oscar on the phone to join sd and have a match with Kalisto for Mania.

Sasha is still putting that "Not even Dave Meltzer could guess" stuff wrt her partner tonight.

Nikki Bella?
Nikki's only just been cleared, so I figure she would need to train for a bit before she can get back into the ring. Also Nikki's been the name tossed around the most after Bayley, so I'm sure Meltzer would have made that guess.

With all the hype it seems like it will be a one-night return from a legend. And hopefully that's the case. Crowd probably won't be happy if it isn't Bayley but Nia Jax or something.

Apparently Zayn & Styles put on a clinic last night. Guess what, that's the only time you'll ever get to see them 😂😂😂

Luschient

Well brehs, tried to geek out and grabbed a Raspberry Pi 3 so I could play No Mercy and Revenge only to find out the Pi sucks so far at N64 games.

As painfully slow as it was, that nostalgia kicked in hard when I made Disco start dancing mid-match.

You see, Zayn isn't fighting to be on my brand, he can rot on Raw imo. He can become a luncha thing. We'll make Kalisto our Mysterio. I'm trying to get Oscar on the phone to join sd and have a match with Kalisto for Mania.

Apparently Zayn & Styles put on a clinic last night. Guess what, that's the only time you'll ever get to see them 😂😂😂
Alright grandpa, party's over.
200w.gif

Valentus

Nikki's only just been cleared, so I figure she would need to train for a bit before she can get back into the ring. Also Nikki's been the name tossed around the most after Bayley, so I'm sure Meltzer would have made that guess.

With all the hype it seems like it will be a one-night return from a legend. And hopefully that's the case. Crowd probably won't be happy if it isn't Bayley but Nia Jax or something.

Even if it is Lita or Trish, people will trash the match if it is not bayley. WWE made a mistake poking on the people last monday not picking bayley and saying things like "MAH NEXT PICK IS A WOMAN LIKE NO OTHER IN NXT..................................... NIA JAX LOLOLOLOL"

I bet the crowd will be like bayley or bust. Personally im prepared to be dissapoint but very pissed if its not bayley, because people like nia jax and mojo gets will get the main roster money and bayley still will get the nxt money (i dont know about that, but i dont think that bayley get nakamura's treatment right now)

Top Bottom