• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Did what no other man could do
tumblr_o17kmwrz6E1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Do you guys remember how brand split PPVs had the worst match cards?

Just imagine matches like Apollo vs Corbin, or Kalisto vs Corbin on the undercard, as opposed to the pre-show

Kurita

I'm bored so I want to watch some PPVs I missed during my break from WWE.
Haven't seen a lot of PPVs from 2012 to 2015 so tell me which ones are the best/less mediocre

Just imagine matches like Apollo vs Corbin, or Kalisto vs Corbin on the undercard, as opposed to the pre-show
Well the good thing is, you don't have to spend 45 bucks per pay per view now.
Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
Shield Authors of Pain

crEQA2J.jpg
They'll be on the main roster after Mania fa sho. Vince will get a whiff of them and the rest is history.

lOMwhKF.gif

Think you meant to use
#OpenMicNightSunday
Well fuck you and your fucking opinion. Don't let the door hit you on the back motherfucker!
I will take watching fifty Superman punches in a row than just one shitty rebound clothesline.

That said, if there can only be one overall winner and not a double-pin/win outcome like I'm expecting, I'd want Ambrose to get the win since having the belt would give Smackdown better grounding.

I will take watching fifty Superman punches in a row than just one shitty rebound clothesline.

That said, if there can only be one overall winner and not a double-pin/win outcome like I'm expecting, I'd want Ambrose to get the win since having the belt would give Smackdown better grounding.
Sadly they're saying that Dean is gonna be pulling double duty anyway. Fuck that , just have Raw actually build something that sticks for once.

Sadly they're saying that Dean is gonna be pulling double duty anyway. Fuck that , just have Raw actually build something that sticks for once.
Double duty? You mean like he'll be doing Raw and Smackdown? I thought they kept making the point that the brand with the champ has the championship. They were all like "oh Ambrose is the champion on Smackdown but there's a chance Rollins or Reigns gets it to bring it to Raw" a bunch of times on Tuesday.

Double duty? You mean like he'll be doing Raw and Smackdown? I thought they kept making the point that the brand with the champ has the championship. They were all like "oh Ambrose is the champion on Smackdown but there's a chance Rollins or Reigns gets it to bring it to Raw" a bunch of times on Tuesday.
Right, which is why I think it would be stupid for him to be on Raw when they made such a big deal regarding the title last week. However, I'm very curious a to whom his first sd feud will be with over the title. I'd sure hate for them to give Orton that privilege right away.

notworksafe

Right, which is why I think it would be stupid for him to be on Raw when they made such a big deal regarding the title last week. However, I'm very curious a to whom his first sd feud will be with over the title. I'd sure hate for them to give Orton that privilege right away.

Actually that wouldn't be too bad. The entitled 3rd generation Superstar who demands a shot because of his legacy vs the unhinged champion of the people. Orton gonna be busy with Summerslam junk though.

Actually that wouldn't be too bad. The entitled 3rd generation Superstar who demands a shot because of his legacy vs the unhinged champion of the people.
Give me a break, dude probably won't even make it out of Summerslam un injured. I'd take another Jerryco-Ambrose feud over that. I just remembered that Bray is on SD. Kill me now.

Anth0ny

according to da meltz, orton is going to be the #1 babyface on smackdown since cena is part time now

notworksafe

We didn't really want Bray, we felt sorry that he couldn't be drafted by nxt so we decided to take him since we need people on main event.

Legit I think Bray is finally gonna hit it big on Smackdown, one of the main reasons I'll be watching. Him being a top heel on a show with a small roster like SD is exactly what he needs to finally go over the top.

fuck, blue

how does it feel to be called old in here?
I've gotta admit 24 is the new 50.

Legit I think Bray is finally gonna hit it big on Smackdown, one of the main reasons I'll be watching. Him being a top heel on a show with a small roster like SD is exactly what he needs to finally go over the top.
It would be totally fine if he still had his heat from two years ago. Now all you can do is say, "Wow how does this guy who loses every match get a title shot?"

Wins loses matter! Wlm!

Recall

Brand split era was hot trash but there are people who grew up with it and now 10-12 years later are somehow looking forward to it again.

Hardcore Holly Should come back.

bjork

Brand split era was hot trash but there are people who grew up with it and now 10-12 years later are somehow looking forward to it again.

Hardcore Holly Should come back.

They milked all the good will they could from reliving the attitude era, so might as well skip ahead to the brand split.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here waiting for my 1985 revival.

notworksafe

It would be totally fine if he still had his heat from two years ago. Now all you can do is say, "Wow how does this guy who loses every match get a title shot?"

Wins loses matter! Wlm!

After going to a few house shows I now see why some guys get the attention they do. Wyatts still get crazy reactions, Big Show is beyond over with the kids, people lost their minds for Kane. The teenage girls behind me were nearly in tears seeing Sasha and Becky.

Rene Dupree
Luther Reigns
Kenzo Suzuki
Billy Gun
Hardcore Holly
Mordecai

Filling out Smackdown PPV undercards
Rene Dupree and Mordecai please. The French Phenom will make ratings pop again.

1985 revival would be awesome. Throw the scripts and give everyone a line of coke before their promos. Just go balls to the wall
I'd be very interested just for the gimmicks again. I miss characters.

Only saw Drew in 3MB, so I was a little shook seeing him wit a strap and a fire af entrance. What happened?
Got his ass beat by his wife.

RBH

The undercards for future SmackDown-only PPVs are going to be brutal.

bjork

They should do a storyline where Cesaro takes an accidental spill on his head, then he's gone for awhile, and when he comes back, he thinks he's Kano from Mortal Kombat.

After going to a few house shows I now see why some guys get the attention they do. Wyatts still get crazy reactions, Big Show is beyond over with the kids, people lost their minds for Kane. The teenage girls behind me were nearly in tears seeing Sasha and Becky.
If only the fans at house shows were into Hogan v Flair. Imagine what we would've had.

They should do a storyline where Cesaro takes an accidental spill on his head, then he's gone for awhile, and when he comes back, he thinks he's Kano from Mortal Kombat.
Does this lead to some ritual in which thet bring back Kanyon from the dead so he can be Mortis and Glacier is called back?

Top Bottom