• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Valentus

I'm pretty sure all of this is the result of conflicting booking. You know, that feels so much like some guy (trips ?) wanted to make that feud hot as fuck, while others believed it's not really working.

I thnik they never really decided between building it from scratch and giving them momentum or playing on the history. I think it's a really bad move to play on history. You don't just present a feud telling people "well those guys hate each other, isn't it awesome ?" In RAW, it never felt that way. It feels like they are you know.. an old couple yelling at each other at best.

you are right, the feud right now is just a parody of peter griffin vs chicken. They should rest for a while and retake the feud i dont know, after the royal rumble when one cost the elimination to the other or something like that, and then take all the recap of the history between those two.

It was a great oportunity wasted, but hey, vince's life is about wasted oportunities.

somedevil

you are right, the feud right now is just a parody of peter griffin vs chicken. They should rest for a while and retake the feud i dont know, after the royal rumble when one cost the elimination to the other or something like that, and then take all the recap of the history between those two.

It was a great oportunity wasted, but hey, vince's life is about wasted oportunities.

Thats how the feud started and they did the recap video as well.

orioto

Good Art™
Right now its getting close to Sheamus versus Del Rio "Fuck. I dunno. Just have that match again" booking filler every PPV.

That said let's not pretend this is not going to be really good in the ring and make the crowd go crazy after some minutes. This is not our typical midcard lazy match here come on..

But i'd say they had one only ppv match, together, and it was good but nothing special (for them). This one should AT LEAST be something above, escalate in some way.

Reminder that the go home segment for an Owens/Zayn blow off match was both of them getting chokeslammed by fucking

And at RAW, what did we have ? A small Zayn pip promo at the begining of their 1000th match with Cesaro and Jericho

klonere

Banned
Reminder that the go home segment for an Owens/Zayn blow off match was both of them getting chokeslammed by fucking

KANE

IN

for no raisin.

hehe xd

They really should have put Zayn and Owens on different shows.

Those two could be feuding on and off for their entire careers and it would be great if WWE didnt drag everything out so long and have every feud go on for about 3 PPV's too many every single time.

Right now its getting close to Sheamus versus Del Rio "Fuck. I dunno. Just have that match again" booking filler every PPV.
I think we get a loser leave town match next month.

somedevil

As of 5pm here are the betting favorites for Battleground:

Spoilers:

Breezango, Dean, Zayn, Wyatts, Sasha, Natalya, Rusev, Miz, Cena, Cass and Enzo.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
As of 5pm here are the betting favorites for Battleground:

Spoilers:

Breezango, Dean, Zayn, Wyatts, Sasha, Natalya, Rusev, Miz, Cena, Cass and Enzo.

Man, Dean wins and the only real option you have for Summerslam is Ambrose/Wyatt for the title. Who the hell wants to revisit that feud?

somedevil

Observer trying to appeal to the female fanbase:

CoKBtwhXgAAYp8-.jpg

Was that last part needed?

I feel bad for Becky because of the 3 women they push she's probably the best in-ring and they have her tap at Mania. Babyfaces don't tap. Especially at Mania. She's gonna have to do her best to shake that. But she's also got the fucking worst gimmick by far. I don't know. I thought Smackdown would be a reboot for her but maybe she really is just destined to be Sting.

Just realized The Shield debuted interfering in a triple threat for the WWE championship. They should get some up and comers to do the same tonight.

Is that how you end up with your wife pointing a gun at you? Or do you mean only when you talk to the feds ya rat!
Rat? Yeah, I was master splinter for Halloween, my wife was supposed to be Super Shredder with a gun.

Blue, you're usually wrong about a lot of things. And this is one of them.

I'm never wrong. I have 100 sauces, I always get things right. I'm never wrong. And if I'm wrong, it's probably because I quoted Dave M.

Top Bottom