• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Kaladin

13754155_10101767398072353_8074456003975401141_n.jpg

My cat is a Kevin Owens fan.

Cagey

Banned
The biggest moment cheered in the Zayn/Owens match involved lots of no-selling movez to do other movez quickly.

That's modern wrasslin.

The biggest moment cheered in the Zayn/Owens match involved lots of no-selling movez to do other movez quickly.

That's modern wrasslin.

True, for better or worse. It worked for that particular match. Not so much when it's done for every match like Reigns.

Cagey

Banned
True, for better or worse. It worked for that particular match. Not so much when it's done for every match like Reigns.
I don't even mean no selling to be someone recovered from a DDT quickly, because that degree of no-selling is a staple of modern wrasslin. At that moment Owens landed a superkick flush and Zayn didn't even flinch like Hulkamania was about to run wild.

It certainly worked, was just jarring to me.

I don't even mean no selling to be someone recovered from a DDT quickly, because that degree of no-selling is a staple of modern wrasslin. At that moment Owens landed a superkick flush and Zayn didn't even flinch like Hulkamania was about to run wild.

It certainly worked, was just jarring to me.

And I fully expected that stuff from those two so I kept waiting for it to be too much but it never crossed the line for me. I don't know why. It all felt right.

Cagey

Banned
And I fully expected that stuff from those two so I kept waiting for it to be too much but it never crossed the line for me. I don't know why. It all felt right.
Good point. Maybe I have rose colored glasses for the Steen/Generico feud or, more likely, my perspective on those two is warped from how bad the Edwards/Richards matches would get, since I wasn't expecting that from them. A typically great match from them otherwise.

Rikyfree

Just saw the Becky/Nattie fight. I can't help but feel that either Becky pissed someone off and is getting buried. Or they just don't know what to do with her.

Just saw the Becky/Nattie fight. I can't help but feel that either Becky pissed someone off and is getting buried. Or they just don't know what to do with her.

Yeah, can't really make Sting comparisons anymore. At least Sting occasionally got to beat people who turned on him

Zach

I haven't been paying much attention to this match... but it seems pretty lame. Maybe it's just that I don't love any of these fools, I dunno.

Zach

Match picked up a bit. It was fine. Surprised Ambrose won. Maybe it was just the vest, but Reigns looked a bit portly.

JBL IS INSUFFERABLE.

Top Bottom