• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

CPHo4xrUYAAjWqR.jpg

Zach

What if there's only one belt, and it's only on one brand at a time, but the rival show can challenge for the title on the cross-brand super shows?

Nah, it's too weird.

imBask

Banned
What if there's only one belt, and it's only on one brand at a time, but the rival show can challenge for the title on the cross-brand super shows?

Nah, it's too weird.

what if they had a special PPV with

follow me here

2 rings side-to-side inside of a giant ass cage

Pikma

Banned
Do you think Vince knows what the CWC is and how good it is? Because showing it immediatly after a ppv only makes your main roster shit look even shittier

That was a solid PPV. Only real complaints is the piss-poor placement of the Becky-Natalya match which was a solid technical match with good selling that suffered from going after the amazing Owens-Zayn match. Should have had the Highlight Reel after that match. Also blah because this means a rematch at Summerslam likely.

I marked the fuck out at Bayley's theme. Super happy for her.

That was a solid PPV. Only real complaints is the piss-poor placement of the Becky-Natalya match which was a solid technical match with good selling that suffered from going after the amazing Owens-Zayn match. Should have had the Highlight Reel after that match. Also blah because this means a rematch at Summerslam likely.

I marked the fuck out at Bayley's theme. Super happy for her.
Natty wins again? I'm OK with that.

UberTag

Slater starting his own brand would be genius and better than main event or superstars
Would the other Social Outcasts be invited to participate? Or would they have to go through developmental?

And, to be perfectly honest, they should just have Slater prop up his own brand like a pyramid scheme and parody Jeff Jarrett and Global Force Wrestling.

Erick Rowan coming down to the ring in the sheep match cracked me the hell up. That was a nice ending, even if the Usos being the ones to do it was a bit wtf.

Would love more moments of cutting to the locker rooms just chilling and watching the matches.

Lol Blue, is Sami talking to himself?

Top Bottom