• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Toki767

If people actually want Raw to stay like last night, they better make sure they're tuning in next week as well.

You know Vince probably made these changes after being convinced by someone else and the moment ratings start slipping, he's going to go back to what he knows.

somedevil

Here is the final viewership for Raw and Smackdown draft from last week including DVR:

Raw: 3.402
Smackdown: 3.416

Smackdown still won.

Ithil

Big E's suicide dive always terrifies me. Nasty as fuck looking.

Luke Harper has the GOAT suicide dive though.

tumblr_ntlfumUgti1sbzhteo1_400.gif

I like how he is able to land on his feet.

I think you mean King Cuerno

vi5oK9v.gif

exoOuXf.gif

It's an actual dive as opposed to a light push.

If Finn could have just one fucking unique move to when he's the Demon then I'll take him still doing that shtick. It's my real issue with him, the fact he doesn't change anything about the way he fights when the Demon is supposedly some big power-up.
Any variation of a piledriver would be sweet. Or the vertabreaker.

Anyone on WrassleGAF tried out Blues and Bullets? Episodic game, similar to Telltale and Life is Strange. Surprisingly enjoyable. The low budget shows, but it's not a deal-breaker.

Toki767

Regular Finn should just re-name the reverse Bloody Sunday the 1916 since that's what the announcers confuse the move as anyway.

Then Demon Finn can use the real Bloody Sunday and actually call it the Bloody Sunday (because if it's only used on PPVs anyways, it'll only be used on Sundays).

Indelible

RAW was so refreshing, it is like Vince remembered that squash matches were good at showcasing new and returning talent. I don't want to get my hopes up but I'am excited to see where WWE goes from here.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
RAW was so refreshing, it is like Vince remembered that squash matches were good at showcasing new and returning talent. I don't want to get my hopes up but I'am excited to see where WWE goes from here.

I love squash matches. We need mo'

Mahonay

Banned
Both 4 way matches have had heels working together organically. Owens and Rusev in the first, and now Sheamus and Jericho. Acting like actual humans who react to situations? What a crazy thing!

klonere

Banned
Regular Finn should just re-name the reverse Bloody Sunday the 1916 since that's what the announcers confuse the move as anyway.

Then Demon Finn can use the real Bloody Sunday and actually call it the Bloody Sunday (because if it's only used on PPVs anyways, it'll only be used on Sundays).

I think they changed the name because Bloody Sunday was too close to the bone as a reference to numerous massacres of innocent people.

So they instead changed the name to a failed uprising where many innocents died and most of the participants were executed by firing squad. Irish history, what a laugh.

Toki767

I think they changed the name because Bloody Sunday was too close to the bone as a reference to numerous massacres of innocent people.

So they instead changed the name to a failed uprising where many innocents died and most of the participants were executed by firing squad. Irish history, what a laugh.

They still let Reigns call his drop kick on the apron the 'Drive By'.

Their top face having a move named after gang shootings in neighborhoods.

Slowly working him to that Sheamus cousin gimmick, I tells ya. Then Becky can join and Finlay as the manager, and all three can get belts while the angle proceeds to be severely historically inaccurate. It's the IRA, Maggle!

Caderfix

I'm not gonna lie, Strowman looked the best I have ever seen him last night.

He was impressive.

I love that they brought back jobbers.

Did you see how fast he was when he made that splash? The guy is huge and still moves like a bullet. I'm still impressed.

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 7/25:

8pm: 3.412
9pm: 3.350
10pm: 3.254

Avg: 3.339

They were up from last week. The big winner was CNN who the viewers choose to watch the democratic convention. 6.3 million watched it at 10pm.

Toki767

Low hanging fruit, yes, but the pre-match graphic for the Universal Championship matches is here.

It should be the NBC Universal Championship.

In other words, the TV title.

Raw Viewership for 7/25:

8pm: 3.412
9pm: 3.350
10pm: 3.254

Avg: 3.339

They were up from last week. The big winner was CNN who the viewers choose to watch the democratic convention. 6.3 million watched it at 10pm.

As good as the women's match was, Michelle Obama's speech was pretty amazing.

Kaladin

8p: 3.412 million
9p: 3.35 million
10p: 3.254 million

I wonder if people dropped thinking Roman would win the main event. Still, not a big drop.

Did you see how fast he was when he made that splash? The guy is huge and still moves like a bullet. I'm still impressed.

That's the best I've seen him in the ring. He's still a bit sloppy, but give him some jobber matches and he'll tighten it up I think,.

I think you mean King Cuerno

vi5oK9v.gif

exoOuXf.gif

It's an actual dive as opposed to a light push.

That doesn't look like sports entertainment, please don't post non-sports entertainment related gifs in a sports entertainment thread. I'm sure there's a telenovela thread out there for your interests.

Top Bottom