• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Sephzilla

Maybe at SummerSlam Roman turns heel to screw Balor out of the title

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Roman staying face at this point is bordering on nonsensical. Like I could at least understand the logic when he had a rocket strapped to his body armor because the dude is pretty damn hunky.

Mahonay

Banned
Roman staying face at this point is bordering on nonsensical. Like I could at least understand the logic when he had a rocket strapped to his body armor because the dude is pretty damn hunky.
He looks fantastic with the beard.

I dunno, tweener Reigns is ok right now. Especially when he's not the center of the show.

MG310

Roman's finisher should be the "Like A Razor's Edge" sit out powerbomb that he does. It's his best move.

It takes too long to be a finisher when compared to the other guys at the top. It looks great but they love their quick counter-finishers so much.

Loved the Sanada/Tanahashi match. When was the last time Tana tapped out?

Marifuju/Okada has been great too so far with Marufuji trying to destroy Okada's Rainmaker arm.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Roman's finisher should be the "Like A Razor's Edge" sit out powerbomb that he does. It's his best move.

The Niagara Driver. Graves actually called it by name but Cole persisted in questioning whether he was going to perform a Razor's Edge every time he did it.

It takes too long to be a finisher when compared to the other guys at the top.

It takes about as long as the Razor's Edge does except it looks approximately 10 times better than the Razor's Edge does. I feel like it was a waste to give Roman the move instead of having someone else on the roster pick it up as a legit finisher. I mean, maybe it was Roman's idea though.

Fantomex

Sasha's made me cringe. Honestly most of Sasha's dives tend to do more harm to herself than her enemy and I'm really worried one of these days she's gonna hurt herself badly with one. Don't get me started on Big-E as well.

That's why the call it a suicide dive. But that's none of my business WWE.

WWE Shop now has a replica Roman Reigns vest :

13770445_1126971457346737_2765898520432121412_n.jpg

Just when I was hoping it could go away.

I might buy this and go fight crime on the weekends.

Rollins/Finn with a New York crowd is going to be hot as hell and the outcome is up in the air. I don't think another Suplex City spam session is main event worthy.

Ambrose/Cena/Styles would definitely be main event quality as well.

It's gonna be a barnburner King!

Angry Grimace

Have Cole announce it as "the Roman Crucifix" while he has Seth Rollins aka Crossfit Jesus up in the move.

See how many complaints they generate.

Recall

The Niagara Driver. Graves actually called it by name but Cole persisted in questioning whether he was going to perform a Razor's Edge every time he did it.

It takes about as long as the Razor's Edge does except it looks approximately 10 times better than the Razor's Edge does. I feel like it was a waste to give Roman the move instead of having someone else on the roster pick it up as a legit finisher. I mean, maybe it was Roman's idea though.

It's the Black Tiger Bomb.

Eddie Guerrero used in it NJPW while competing as Black Tiger

Becky getting dat gold tonight?
If they actually are giving a second women's belt to Smackdown, build it up. Giving it to her tonight comes off like a big Sasha rip-off and would kill the moment of Becky getting a big win. Have a tournament or something or two triple-threats to determine the two who will face for it.

If they actually are giving a second women's belt to Smackdown, build it up. Giving it to her tonight comes off like a big Sasha rip-off and would kill the moment of Becky getting a big win. Have a tournament or something or two triple-threats to determine the two who will face for it.

Yeah, can see that. Bayley v Becky at the Slam.

Mahonay

Banned
Agreed. I hope they don't just award it tonight.

Nothing would make Smackdown feel like the B show more than making Becky, the woman who lost clean to Nattie via submission, their Woman's champ.

Top Bottom