• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

tumblr_o9dlbzmEBl1vr5pcno1_250.gif
677896561e6539b116478e0c9b65108a7f197856_hq.gif

Fanatic, rate that SS. I'm giving it an 8.5.

The way they opened and closed it was damn good. That Hammer shot to hbk & Rocky losing though, made me sick to my stomach.

SD stole the show

Orton/Lesnar? That's a pass. Lesnar will always be special but they really lost his next level aura in 2015. He's slowly going back to Triple H feud/pre-broken Streak Taker levels of disinterestedness.

Matt Hardy, on the other hand, seems to have captured that certain something that Lesnar had after beating the Streak and squashing Cena. Now everything he does is must watch, no matter who against.

Orton/Lesnar? That's a pass. Lesnar will always be special but they really lost his next level aura in 2015. He's slowly going back to Triple H feud/pre-broken Streak Taker levels of disinterestedness.

Matt Hardy, on the other hand, seems to have captured that certain something that Lesnar had after beating the Streak and squashing Cena. Now everything he does is must watch, no matter who against.

You think because it's TNA & that Matt can do whatever he wants where as Brock in WWE is limited to a few moves/antics?

You think because it's TNA & that Matt can do whatever he wants where as Brock in WWE is limited to a few moves/antics?

Brock gives zero fucks about WWE. MMA is where his heart is, and I'm excited for that too this weekend.

That being said, I'm sure Brock wouldn't mind being able to stay on his farm and do a Final Deletion match. That could have been wonderful for his feud with Ambrose.

Toki767

Is Orton/Lesnar actually confirmed?

I kind of figured they'd just announce that Brock would face whoever the WWE champion was at that point.

Striker

You would figure with no special attractions around, they would inject Brock into the title hunt. Feels like a giant waste to fight Orton.

Is Orton/Lesnar actually confirmed?

I kind of figured they'd just announce that Brock would face whoever the WWE champion was at that point.
Someone on Reddit leaked it but is he a verified insider, I don't know.

It's actually being rumoured that it could be

Darren Young. They're going to have him go over Lesnar to make him credibile again.

They could save us all 20 minutes and just have a segment on RAW where Orton reverses the F-5 into an RKO and then ride off into the sunset for retirement.

Kurita

The Vaudevillains during the opening segment of this RAW were gold

Actually the whole thing was just dumb fun, I liked it

Lesnar suplexing Orton would look like one of those stair dismount games. Limbs just going every direction.
With the reports of his neck being in bad shape, I don't like it for him. His body is already brittle as shit so going against Brock will just put him back on the sidelines.

JTripper

I used to be a huge Hardy Boyz fan but I've never watched TNA in my life.

So basically they had a rivalry, Jeff beat Matt but Matt took a bump so hard he went insane and now he challenged Jeff to a match at his house? Am I getting any of this right?

Toki767

I used to be a huge Hardy Boyz fan but I've never watched TNA in my life.

So basically they had a rivalry, Jeff beat Matt but Matt took a bump so hard he went insane and now he challenged Jeff to a match at his house? Am I getting any of this right?

They've had multiple matches in the past few months. Matt lost all of them.

Toki767

It's still going to be magnificent when the crowd craps on Vince's plans for a redemption story.

To an outsider, Reigns seems like he's getting rewarded for his suspension. Not only does he not have to wrestle for a month, but he comes back with a title shot while Ambrose and Rollins have to work hard like 24 days out of the next 30 days.

How do you even cheer that?

It's still going to be magnificent when the crowd craps on Vince's plans for a redemption story.

To an outsider, Reigns seems like he's getting rewarded for his suspension. Not only does he not have to wrestle for a month, but he comes back with a title shot while Ambrose and Rollins have to work hard like 24 days out of the next 30 days.

How do you even cheer that?
They've put themselves in a hard spot. Let him go and come back to him later. When you have small kids booing him because it's cool too, you're fucked. I don't like Cena but at least the kids cheered him.

This is when you stop watching Raw and only watch Smackdown. Smackdown during this time was great.
I've been contemplating that tbh but I don't wanna miss HBK's title win, The Rock & Austin build up, and...... Yep I think that's it. The reign of terror sucked so much it decided to inhabit a small part of my brain that will never go away.

Top Bottom