• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Opening segment is terrible

Sasha promo was massively forced. Nothing felt natural

No idea why they had a WHC vs IC match. Literally makes no sense

Debating even finishing the rest of the show

WWE trying hard to get people chanting and signing with the damn karaoke during Golden Truth

Vaudevillians are going to lose this aren't they

Edit: god dammit they did.

Strax

6m4hdDj.png

Kurita

I'm "glad" we don't have another singles Cena/AJ at Battlegound, that way we don't get tired of it for Summerslam (well, I hope they'll have a match)

ugh I've deleted so many responses to this now, I don't know how to word it without coming off like an ass.

It literally doesn't matter who you push in the division its never going to reach the standards of the men's in ring product week in week out on Raw. Of course in the big matches they can deliver (Mania, Becky/Charlotte at the start of the year, NXT last year) but on Raw its always going to be a poor contrast with the rest of what is going on. Unless they hire a bunch of joshi wrestlers then that's the way it's going to be forever more or less.

It doesn't help that they decided to base the entire division around the beaten to death trope of the heel champ who cheats to win with tons of lame finishes, kicked off the whole thing with a poorly thought out bit of faction warfare, made babyfaces look like total idiots, have called some people up far too early while keep those who can deliver off TV.

It's a disappointing opportunity missed but that is the WWE's mantra I think. Although I'm sure there are some people who will think there was no opportunity in the first place.
TL;DR Divas' division is dead until they hire good wrestlers.
Agree 100

It's still going to be magnificent when the crowd craps on Vince's plans for a redemption story.

To an outsider, Reigns seems like he's getting rewarded for his suspension. Not only does he not have to wrestle for a month, but he comes back with a title shot while Ambrose and Rollins have to work hard like 24 days out of the next 30 days.

How do you even cheer that?

Think of it as the Royal Rumble but instead of Roman taking a break backstage for 40 or whatever minutes he's taking it for 30 days at home.

imBask

Banned
talking of the Royal Rumble, let's make some very early predictions!

Winner - John Cena
Runner up - Big Dave Batista
Surprise Entry - Vince McMahon

Anth0ny

talking of the Royal Rumble, let's make some very early predictions!

Winner - John Cena
Runner up - Big Dave Batista
Surprise Entry - Vince McMahon

the rumble? in january?

friend, wwe will be dead long before that. today the rating will deal a major blow. then, lesnar gets knocked the fuck out, losing them their biggest star as no one wants to watch an ass kicker that just got knocked the fuck out.

the end is near.

the rumble? in january?

friend, wwe will be dead long before that. today the rating will deal a major blow. then, lesnar gets knocked the fuck out, losing them their biggest star as no one wants to watch an ass kicker that just got knocked the fuck out.

the end is near.
EddieRomanRedemptionStory.txt will usher in a new boom period in wrestling after Roidman becomes a drawing phenomena. WWE 4lyfe

bjork

the rumble? in january?

the end is near.

so who will win lockdown then, because you know tna will live on

imBask

Banned
the rumble? in january?

the end is near.

I expect Dixie Carter to go for an hostile takeover by november

the rumble? in january?

the end is near.

Did this affect them after Cain Velasquez and Alistair Overeem destroyed Lesnar before his return?

Don't be ridiculous WWE isn't going anywhere.

– Back in April at the NJPW Invasion Attack event, Cody Hall suffered a neck injury, which has kept him out of action ever since. Cody father, Scott Hall, gave the following update to Postmedia’s Jan Murphy/Slam Wrestling regarding Cody’s future…

“He’s doing OK, he’s not healing quite as quickly as he’d hoped. He’s turned down a couple bookings because he’s got a lot of pride in his performance and he doesn’t want to go out there when he can’t be a 100 per cent. He’s been consulting with doctors in Japan where he was injured and here in the U.S. and he’s going to make a decision here in the next week or so about what route to go. Some are recommending surgery, some are just saying rehab. But I mean he’s in the gym every day. If you were to see him, you wouldn’t think he was injured at all. There’s just some little things with him. He’s real picky about his performances.”

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna just say it

I cant wait for Impact

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
this is amazing, and I have a new av for it.

Top Bottom