• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

"Brother Nero has been flushed"

if that aint the best line in wrestling in 2016 then I don't know what is.
The scholars of the future will look at the year 2016 as the year TNA became a global phenomena headlined by #Broken Matthew Hardy

Jokes aside this was infinitely more satisfying that any WWE programming since like the Bryan Mania 30 payoff.

That would suck if they do have him out. He did all the dirty work for them.
I guess they see him being the break out of the group. Even More than Bray! No, he's very talented and I guess they want him to show his talent. He has a huge fan base coming from the indies.

Adree is being a fuddy duddy. This was the greatest thing to happen to American pro wrestling in at least a decade and some of y'all just can't appreciate that.

That takes place at Wrestlemania.

Ends in a double countout as they battle back towards the curtain, disappearing forever.

Not dramatic enough!

Kane buries Undertaker, does the Undertaker pose over the grave, lightning hits the gravestone and Undertaker's hand shoots out from beneath the soil and grabs Kane by the throat, dragging him down into the pit. Lightning strikes the grave and it sets on fire, the END.

Not dramatic enough!

Kane buries Undertaker, does the Undertaker pose over the grave, lightning hits the gravestone and Undertaker's hand shoots out from beneath the soil and grabs Kane by the throat, dragging him down into the pit. Lightning strikes the grave and it sets on fire, the END.
But then, Sting descends from the rafters. Pulls out Taker, Stinger Death Drop, 1, 2, kickout! The ghost of Paul Bearer shows up, opens the urn, Sting sucked into it. Taker stands alone, appears to have won. But then crow noise, a giant crow swoops up Taker into the darkness, lights go out, "OOOOHHHHHH YEEEESSSS", lights back on, Kane's mask, an urn, a baseball bat,
and a fake baby
are laying in the ring.
fin

But then, Sting descends from the rafters. Pulls out Taker, Stinger Death Drop, 1, 2, kickout! The ghost of Paul Bearer shows up, opens the urn, Sting sucked into it. Taker stands alone, appears to have won. But then crow noise, a giant crow swoops up Taker into the darkness, lights go out, "OOOOHHHHHH YEEEESSSS", lights back on, Kane's mask, an urn, a baseball bat,
and a fake baby
are laying in the ring.
fin
I read the baby being Finn instead of fin as in finish.

I'd rather watch Carmella try to wrestle than a Hardy.
Incoming paragraph about why you should like something because someone else likes it.

Adree

I'm feigning to hear what Cornette has to say about it. Badly.

I'm not sure he has recharged his rant batteries after the 45 minutes he spent on Russo last week.

Everyone can like whatever they want, it's fucking amazing how much wrestling of every type there is out there now. I just can't get on the bandwagon that this will save TNA when it's on the level of the worst Raw skits.

I'm not sure he has recharged his rant batteries after the 45 minutes he spent on Russo last week.

Everyone can like whatever they want, it's fucking amazing how much wrestling of every type there is out there now. I just can't get on the bandwagon that this will save TNA when it's on the level of the worst Raw skits.

it's more fun than the best of RAW skits right now though. I don't think WWE has outputted anything promo-wise as close to as entertaining as this since The Rock vs. New Day

Kurita

I think The Final Deletion is up there with Robocop helping Sting, and the YETAAAY as dumbest wrestling thing in history.

Those Smackdown
Zack Ryder
spoilers.

untitled-22jabd3.gif

Adree

it's more fun than the best of RAW skits right now though. I don't think WWE has outputted anything promo-wise as close to as entertaining as this since The Rock vs. New Day

I'm pretty sure any Kevin Owens interview or skit this year has been more entertaining to me. Don't get me wrong, I think Matt is pretty good and with a little polishing could make that into a super entertaining character. If he stays that character and doesn't have his meth-head brother fighting him he could go places with it. I have a feeling they'll keep trying to escalate the skits and everyone will go back to not caring.

Never has Blue been less relevant than when trying to get random outdated results over in the middle of Final Deletion talk.
Man I could get the Task Master over during WM. You just wait. I'm the greatest postmoter.

Adree, what was this rant about btw? I love Jimmy but what more can he say about Russo?

So, what's the best way to watch this? The director's cut video isn't live in the UK, do I need to watch all of Impact? Is there a super cut? I'm so hype

I assume mandrews doing a dive they don't give him nearly enough of a push for was the only other thing worth watching?

Top Bottom