• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry, not gonna spend time digging through tweets of his from a couple months ago to try to find one errant RT he did

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
but i thought only Full Sail Fucks and Eurotrash sing along the music

that's after the theme ends
MinoruSuzuki424.png~c200

did the Japanese crowd start singing Gettin Jiggy With It and sub in Shinsuke's name to be cute? Then we might have a point

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, history really does say a lot about how people today who are outraged with certain things, they don't pay attention to the past. Everything has already happened. There is no future. There is no today. The past is everything and we are forever in a cycle.

Sephzilla

Sorry, not gonna spend time digging through tweets of his from a couple months ago to try to find one errant RT he did

Correct me if I'm wrong but the "singing Nakamura's theme" thing is relatively new, not a few months old.

Also I don't really care if it's piped in or not, it sounds better with the signing.

Man, history really does say a lot about how people today who are outraged with certain things, they don't pay attention to the past. Everything has already happened. There is no future. There is no today. The past is everything and we are forever in a cycle.

-CM Punk, 2016

Mahonay

Banned
5y5qi0gwu2ln9h5241gz1.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
-CM Punk, 2016

I'm serious though - you can find the answers to the short-term questions IMMEDIATELY behind us. People just need to study history. The answers are all there. We know how things will pan out.

BritWres' on fire, boring Yanks are terrified. La la la, la la la, la la, la la la la la la.

Oh gimme a break, 80s in America was somethin special. Them Von Erichs are the Sportatorium.

Rewatching old Wrestlemania's st WM21 now the Angle vs HBK match is just as great as I remember.

Nice piece of trivia almost every time Motorhead play Triple H's entrance live he loses.

I'm serious though - you can find the answers to the short-term questions IMMEDIATELY behind us. People just need to study history. The answers are all there. We know how things will pan out.

Oh gimme a break, 80s in America was somethin special. Them Von Erichs are the Sportatorium.

AJ, title?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, damn. Getting deep. Sorry for getting it confused.

too deep. but I can't deny it. Been doing a lot of research on recent history, and man, the impact is the same. the actions, the same. pushback, the same. reasons, always the same.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
PWG ‏@OfficialPWG 19m19 minutes ago
Fénix is the twentieth entrant in the 2016 Battle of Los Angeles!

PWG ‏@OfficialPWG 22m22 minutes ago
Kyle O'Reilly is the nineteenth entrant in the 2016 Battle of Los Angeles!

PWG ‏@OfficialPWG 24m24 minutes ago
Matt Sydal is the eighteenth entrant in the 2016 Battle of Los Angeles!

PWG ‏@OfficialPWG 26m26 minutes ago
Marty Scurll is the seventeenth entrant in the 2016 Battle of Los Angeles!

Fenix is in
Kamaitachi vs Fenix

Just watched Sting getting inducted into the Hall of Fame, great stories but I can't help but feel if Flair had spent less time rambling Sting would have had more time to tell his ide.

Also everybody putting Triple H over is a bit weird.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
PWG ‏@OfficialPWG 19m19 minutes ago
Fénix is the twentieth entrant in the 2016 Battle of Los Angeles!

PWG ‏@OfficialPWG 22m22 minutes ago
Kyle O'Reilly is the nineteenth entrant in the 2016 Battle of Los Angeles!

PWG ‏@OfficialPWG 24m24 minutes ago
Matt Sydal is the eighteenth entrant in the 2016 Battle of Los Angeles!

PWG ‏@OfficialPWG 26m26 minutes ago
Marty Scurll is the seventeenth entrant in the 2016 Battle of Los Angeles!

Fenix is in
Kamaitachi vs Fenix
Good shit. Sydal was a given. Nice to see Fenix in. Same w/Scurll.

Sephzilla

Just watched Sting getting inducted into the Hall of Fame, great stories but I can't help but feel if Flair had spent less time rambling Sting would have had more time to tell his ide.

Also everybody putting Triple H over is a bit weird.

I kept waiting for one last Flair betrayal

I hate most of the things the NXT crowd does, but chanting along to Nakamura's theme is among the worst. And the idea that the WWE would pipe that in is depressing.

Top Bottom