• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

giphy.gif

"Drink it in, maaaaaaaaaahhhnnnn..."

Tonight we find out if Brock Lesnar
Guy
is full of shit or not.

He makes every shitty WWE show, so you'd think he'd make the biggest fight Brock Lesnar will have this year

imBask

Banned
I can't believe some people actually doubt that Brock will win this fight

He's at 100%, he's going to smash his face in

I can't believe some people actually doubt that Brock will win this fight

He's at 100%, he's going to smash his face in

UFC heavyweight divison has the most parity. Everyone can beat everyone.

no champion has defended the belt more than 3 times.

brock has a good chance of winning

Recall

I've never read a post where anyone is excited for anything. Everything is doom and gloom, or uninteresting and "crap".

Let's have some positivity once in a while guys.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I guess you missed The Final Deletion discussion.

doesnt fit the agenda
So Vader and Ospreay exchange words on Twitter and people complain. A promoter uses the situation to make a match and people complain.

When do people begin to actually enjoy pro wrestling? Everyone always seems so unhappy at everything.

I get it, I really do, that things could be better in every situation when it comes to booking and angles etc but don't you get bored with always being unhappy?

Is it all you do is complain?

Tonight we find out if Brock Lesnar
Guy
is full of shit or not.

He makes every shitty WWE show, so you'd think he'd make the biggest fight Brock Lesnar will have this year
He's full of himself, which is shit, so yeah. But he's probably emptying his bank account to see this.

Full list of BOLA entrants

Cody Rhodes
Kamaitachi
Jeff Cobb
Mark Haskins
Dalton Castle
Pete Dunne
Sami Callihan
Tommy End
Trevor Lee
Adam Cole baybay
Johnny Mundo
Jack Gallagher
Chris Hero
Mark Andrews
Ricochet
Matthew Riddle
Marty Scurll
Matt Sydal
Kyle O'Reilly
Fenix
ZSJ
Will Ospreay
Pentagon Jr
Jushin Thunder Liger

klonere

Banned

Cody Rhodes
Kamaitachi
Jeff Cobb
Mark Haskins
Dalton Castle
Pete Dunne
Sami Callihan
Tommy End
Trevor Lee
Adam Cole baybay
Johnny Mundo
Jack Gallagher
Chris Hero
Mark Andrews
Ricochet
Matthew Riddle
Marty Scurll
Matt Sydal
Kyle O'Reilly
Fenix
ZSJ
Will Ospreay
Pentagon Jr
Jushin Thunder Liger

My rage at PWG's distribution's method only grows.

Cody Rhodes
Kamaitachi
Jeff Cobb
Mark Haskins
Dalton Castle
Pete Dunne
Sami Callihan
Tommy End
Trevor Lee
Adam Cole baybay
Johnny Mundo
Jack Gallagher
Chris Hero
Mark Andrews
Ricochet
Matthew Riddle
Marty Scurll
Matt Sydal
Kyle O'Reilly
Fenix
ZSJ
Will Ospreay
Pentagon Jr
Jushin Thunder Liger
awdamn6lovv.gif

Zach

I never understood the praise for Shane McMahon. But I've grown to appreciate his athleticism and willingness to go all out in my chrono-journey. That being said, the dude still has a 2 out of 10 look. It's tough to find someone who looks less impressive. And even though he "owns the mic" during talking segments, he's rarely fun to listen to or watch during a promo.

They make a ton more money from the DVDs than any streaming service they appear on, which is why they stick with DVDs instead of attempting their own service

I never understood the praise for Shane McMahon. But I've grown to appreciate his athleticism and willingness to go all out in my chrono-journey. That being said, the dude still has a 2 out of 10 look. It's tough to find someone who looks less impressive. And even though he "owns the mic" during talking segments, he's rarely fun to listen to or watch during a promo.

I'll never forgive the WWE Universe for giving him the biggest pop of the last however many years. Ugh.

Daaaaaamn. Gonna have to check that out.

Jim Cornette would like a word with you

Top Bottom