• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

bjork

All the gifs make browsing GAF on a shitty connection a nightmare.

I don't think it's just gifs, though. Even pulling up the main forum page is super slow, but this is the only site that's doing it for me. So idk. Hopefully it'll be better later/in a few days/whenever

klonere

Banned
giphy.gif

Okada?!??!?!

Man, Apollo needs to cut out the smiling. He reminds me of Natalya doing that shit.

Nothing says big time fight like smiling all the way down the entrance ramp
Apollo's main issue is that "smiling man" seems to legit be his gimmick or at least the only thing noticeable about him.

Guy has the GOAT theme though.

Mahonay

Banned
Apollo's main issue is that "smiling man" seems to legit be his gimmick or at least the only thing noticeable about him.

Guy has the GOAT theme though.
His theme used to get my hype. Not anymore.

I can't fucking believe they stuck with that as an actual gimmick. That's the kind of thing that will make people change the channel. Just nothing there to care about whatsoever.

Question Gaf, I'm re watching the Weigh-In on FS2 and the guys are admiring Brock's status. And it's making me wonder if they're(UFC) is laughing at WWE because he's not champ and Ambrose is? They praised Brock heavily.

Mahonay

Banned
Question Gaf, I'm re watching the Weigh-In on FS2 and the guys are admiring Brock's status. And it's making me wonder if they're(UFC) is laughing at WWE because he's not champ and Ambrose is? They praised Brock heavily.
Who says they even give a fuck about WWE at all?

klonere

Banned

BRO WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT A FAKE BELT BRO ITS FAKE

Mahonay

Banned
Here's something to say about the current state of Apollo Crews.

Whenever I convince my girlfriend to actually watch RAW or a PPV with me, the moment an Apollo match comes on now she completely gives up on the show all together and just surfs her phone. She instinctually checks out and then doesn't care to see anymore. She actually liked him at first too.

That means you see only half of my posts.

Owens on commentary with Sami wrestling is the best. They do it a lot but I'm not even close to being sick of it. This match with Jericho isn't half bad either.
If the posts are quoted enough, I'll click it. But the gifs are crazy some says.

Man, Apollo needs to cut out the smiling. He reminds me of Natalya doing that shit.

Indeed, he needs to be punched in the face and only have an angry face. He's too cookie cutter.

MATTTITUDE IS ALIVE GUYS!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

I keep expecting Apollo to pull out a "Wayne Brady on Chappelle's Show" gimmick because all that smiling makes him look like Wayne.

Adree

In one of his Observer podcasts this week Meltzer tried to describe a hamster wheel:

"That's why Lucha Underground is running in circles, running in the.. what was that the monkey thing you know the monkey in a cage thing?"

klonere

Banned
Russo must love UFC. Took any chance to tell marks wrestling was fake.

OWENSISNOW, THAT'S WHY TANK ABBOTT IS THE FUTURE OF THIS BUSINESS BRO, I SWEAR THIS GUY IS REAL, REAL NOT LIKE THESE GUYS WHO THINK IF IT WAS REAL, THEY'D WIN REAL FIGHTS, BUT IT'S REAL. IT'S FUCKING FAKE AND THAT'S WHAT THESE LITTLE BASEMENT DWELLERS DON'T REALIZE.

TANK ABBOTT.

OWENSISNOW, THAT'S WHY TANK ABBOTT IS THE FUTURE OF THIS BUSINESS BRO, I SWEAR THIS GUY IS REAL, REAL NOT LIKE THESE GUYS WHO THINK IF IT WAS REAL, THEY'D WIN REAL FIGHTS, BUT IT'S REAL. IT'S FUCKING FAKE AND THAT'S WHAT THESE LITTLE BASEMENT DWELLERS DON'T REALIZE.

TANK ABBOTT.
Not enough tellin' me THESE BELTS DON'T MEAN SHIT BRO, THEY ARE FAKE.

Someone worked out that Final Deletion's been viewed 700,000+ times over the various sources, but because TNA slept on uploading an official version they only got about 70k of the hits lol.

Also, Professor Beef is a shithead.

sora87

Can't believe they're doing Balor vs Nakamura on a normal episode of NXT and not saving it for the brooklyn takeover. Full sail don't deserve it.

Top Bottom