• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

G-Fex

I had a dream last night guys

I was finally getting a picture with my hero Kevin Nash.

But since I couldn't take the picture right with my phone I think I was irritating Big Daddy Cool.

But since I couldn't take the picture right with my phone I think I was irritating Big Daddy Cool.

No you're supposed to have Wrestling nightmares like Beef being chased by Drunk driving Hall and Nash and my Ryback train station murder spree.
But don't worry you'll have the equivalent of a wrestling nightmare if you watch Raw tonight. Though maybe irritating your hero was the nightmare, welcome to the club!

I was just watching some classic Raw moments from the previous anniversary dvd, to think that the zamboni, concrete corvette, Mr Socko and Bang 3:16 segments all happened within the same 4 weeks, now lets look at our raw moments from the last 4 months....well there was that Bork Lazer guy I guess?

UberTag

Was Big Kev doing his stripper dance in your dream?

Kaladin

I know we're not big on CZW around here, but fuck this looks like it will be awesome:

CZW071412PosterLarge.jpg

My daughter is big into Plants vs. Zombies right now, so I was showing her some videos on YouTube this morning. I hadn't seen this one before it's from an official video Popcap did with Crazy Dave rapping. It's kinda funny, since he just says Wabby Wabbo and his other gibberish cues over a hip hop beat. But then business picked up:

squashasaurus.jpg

Somebody call that squash's momma.

I know we're not big on CZW around here, but fuck this looks like it will be awesome:

I might bite if the rest of the card looks OK, but I don't think I want to see a whole hour of Drake vs Sami after the Cinco de Mayo show - they threw all semblance of psychology out of the window towards the end and just hit one big finisher after another, it was total overkill. Hell, this wasn't even the finish;

iN3f4bJMBv4tH.gif

The advance for the Colorado Springs Smackdown next week must've been shitty, the canceled the show because of the fire. The one that is now 70% contained. The hell.

Who's that jumpin' out the sky?
R-E-Y Mysterio, Here we go
When the mask out, the girls they pass out,
the boys just black out, better tap out.

GO!
Off the tops ropes so look out below,
cause, the next thing you know you'll
be on the floor,
What you gonna do when you're on
your back,
from a mean body slam, aw damn you're
wack.
You're like: 'What the heck?,All of a sudden,
this dude's sittin' on my neck, where's
the ref?'
Straight from the WWE, how much trouble
you'd see,
when you face the man of mystery?
Flippin' an' spinnin' an' doin' it fast,
you can't remove the mask (Why?)
Cause he's kickin' your ass. (C'mon)

When the mask out, the girls they
pass out,
YEAH!
When the mask out, the girls they
pass out,

Mr. Mysterious is serious,
and he gets furious and dilerious
and everybody's curious.
Wanna know where he's from and know
who is he.
You don't know an damn thing, but he
gets busy.
The entertainer, and hes now on the stage
and it dont matter if your in the ring or trapped
in a cage.
What he looks like, you're all dying to see,
But guess what? Looks like a winner to me.

Does anyone own the rights to that WCW teen spirit knock off DDP used?

Heck does anyone own the old WCW entrance music? there was a problem with WWE using the NWO music for DVD's for a while.

Hogan still used american made in TNA.

who knows how that stuff works.

Does anyone own the rights to that WCW teen spirit knock off DDP used?

Heck does anyone own the old WCW entrance music? there was a problem with WWE using the NWO music for DVD's for a while.

Hogan still used american made in TNA.

who knows how that stuff works.

I remember Jimmy Hart saying a long time ago he sent masters of all the WCW music he made to WWE. Jimmy Hart made DDP's WCW theme, so it's safe to use, whereas the nWo music was just stock music anyone could use (and thus, couldn't make money off of).

Forkball

Punk curtain jerks
Cena gets 30 minute Star Wars parody segment
HHH "THIS BUSINESS" promo ends Raw with Bork lasering it up

krae_man

Big Show is going to job so fucking hard at MITB.

Edit: LOL unstoppable. Lets ignore the fact Cena has stopped him dozens of times.

We're going out tonight,
To kick out every light,
Take anything we want,
Take everything in sight,
We're going til the world stops turning...
While we burn It To The ground tonight!

cenaraw.jpg

WTF is wrong with Comcast in Florida? They've been running vehicle dealership ads for 2 minutes!

No one cares about Maroone, you assclowns!

Top Bottom