• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Chopper

I miss the Bellas. I always thought they were pretty good, and wasted until their final run. The lack off payoff with Kharma is criminal

SoulPlaya

more money than God
^ She found a different meaning for "twin magic"

Indirect references are still references.

I'm going to speak to my lawyers about releasing myself from these bonds after the week is over.

Until then I picked Funny Kane because he's more enjoyable to watch, one of the true underrated comedic personalities in the WWE.
Oh, please, you've been trying to find loopholes to get out of this since it started, and I've been more than fair.

This was your idea, be a man, and stop trying to chicken out of it. ONE MONTH.

For your information, this was the article that I was talking about. http://www.wwe.com/classics/bring-it-back/bring-it-back-brawl-for-all

You both forgot emphasizing whatever word you're on at the moment with a little extra umph while running down the current storyline that has nothing to do with the match at hand.

Or how about making fun of a segment with lines straight from Vince in your ear despite the fact that he paid these people to be on TV and wrote this segment knowing full well he was just going to crap on it.

And then a pig snort laugh HEW HEW HEW HEW

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The year is 2012.

There is a guy named Ryback on the WWE Roster.

Ryback

Rye

xZt8m.jpg

Back

n9cnS.jpg

9LgHZ.jpg

Ithil

You both forgot emphasizing whatever word you're on at the moment with a little extra umph while running down the current storyline that has nothing to do with the match at hand.

And repeating the same sound bytes about wrestlers in every single match, like they're recorded voices in WWE 12 or something.

"Sin Cara was so popular in Mexico he had a comic book about him"
"Jack Swagger, the former World Heavweight Champion and All-American amateur wrestler"
etc.

Kaladin

And repeating the same sound bytes about wrestlers in every single match, like they're recorded voices in WWE 12 or something.

"Sin Cara was so popular in Mexico he had a comic book about him"
"Jack Swagger, the former World Heavweight Champion and All-American amateur wrestler"
etc.

There isn't really much else they can say about Sin Cara and Jack Swagger.

Ha, that's VINTAGE Conrad Link for ya!

*pig snort Cole snicker*

lol speaking off, I'll admit I also did one was when Piper was out the other week, and he's like "You know, I always loved you..." or whatever it was to Cyndi Lauper, it was just his tone, the cheese, couldn't help it. I was just like what is this....

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
At least it's a stage name. Beats "Julius Potter" or "Clayton Matthews" or whatever they generate in FCW.
FCW uses a random name generator. Creative sits there and applies Headon to their foreheads for this shit.
Maybe you should get a job there, PLYWOOD.
WERE IT SO EASY

You need a couple years in shit-shows(sitcoms, etc) experience to land a job on Creative™.

I am going to get "sharp knees" hate, but I do not find that woman attractive. It I can find solace from rainfall under a woman's breasts, then they are too big.

Top Bottom