• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

It's called THE BRO KICK dammit why can't these people get it right

wkdNC.gif

bigosc2k

Banned
Viacom is on my shit list right now because I won't be able to watch TNA and going to end this week in wrestling on a terrible note

Aiii

So not worth it
Wrestling doesn't air on TV at all here and I still watch everything. Losing Spike shouldn't impact
pun haha
your viewing at all. Just look around the internets mate.

That Hornswoggle face in the last panel is the perfect tag team partner to the John Cena: problem? face

To be honest I completely forgot this was a thing. I might have evolved some sort of filter in my brain that prevents me from seeing Zack Ryder wrestle.
This same filter makes me ultra-alert and attentive when Ziggler is doing things so when they have matches together it just looks like Ziggs is flying around the ring being assaulted by the Shadow temple boss from Ocarina of Time.

Sokantish

That Hornswoggle face in the last panel is the perfect tag team partner to the John Cena: problem? face

To be honest I completely forgot this was a thing. I might have evolved some sort of filter in my brain that prevents me from seeing Zack Ryder wrestle.
This same filter makes me ultra-alert and attentive when Ziggler is doing things so when they have matches together it just looks like Ziggs is flying around the ring being assaulted by the Shadow temple boss from Ocarina of Time.

I don't think Zack Ryder is that bad. I guess I only really get bothered by Show, Khali, and Funk though. Unless you count Divas.

does he win this match?

I think that was the MitB qualifying match, and Sandow won that. Maybe that's from a different match though

John Cena's gimmick is amazing if you remember that he has always been a robot.

He was a cyborg created to become the top wrestler in the world. First he was sent out as a Prototype with some ability but had not programmed in a personality, so he co-opted Hip Hop culture in order to bring some dynamism and engage people. After that he began to strip away his personality again in order to appeal to the widest audience possible.

At some point after doing this he started to lose supports en masse, which caused a glitch in his programming. This removed much of the very little humanity he had sparked over the years so now he fakes it by donating his time to Make-A-Wish but shunning genuine human contact with his wife and family.

Nowadays his mechanical systems remain as perfect as ever, but his circuity and Artificial Intelligence is badly damaged from all of the beatings over the years. Because of this he can't make coherent thoughts, instead speaking in soundbytes that only contain the themes of overcoming odds, the name of the next pay-per-view, and one piece of dated pop culture at a time.

The next step will be for him to strip away his human flesh and taking back the WWE title giving his internal core an infinite supply of power.

somedevil

Here is something great people should listen too. Its review a wai review of the whole Katie Vick Angle with two writers who were there when the storyline happened.

The interview is very interesting. It talks about how Kane, Booker T and Rob Van Damn were scheduled to win the title, but it was changed because guess who. Raw back in 2002-2003 was the Triple H show.

Also, discussed how the idea was to have Katie Vick's brother as the first member of evolution and how Vince wanted to use screw her brains out in the infamous funeral home scene.

Also, tells how Vince wanted to and got hymen used in a promo and one of the writers gives a hint that Rob Van Damn was sandbagged in 2002.

http://fightnetwork.com/news/32027:review-a-wai-katie-vick-raw-w-seth-mates-chris-gough/

Top Bottom