• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

how come nobody making predictions abou Triple H

55zHF.jpg

wcw sucked though let's be honest. who cares about stars, wrestling, promos, good storylines, and value for money paid.

Jim Crockett Promotion was the truth. Better wrestlers, better tag teams and more time. We didn't have those cheesy 9000 takes for WWF promos. Vince threw the money to get the wrestlers up North and didn't go bankrupt.

Did anyone get a screencap of Shawn Michaels calling a dude a homo on Twitter before he removed it?

Somebody sent him a tweet making fun of his thinning hair and he responded, "Another Dude obsessed w/my hair #homo"

Kane is one of the worst workers in the WWE right, I hope he gets a feud with the Big Show for a few months because they are equals when in comes to in ring ability.

Are you serious? Kane has had some really good matches this year, he's been one of their best in-ring performers this year. JR mentioned this as well in one of his blog posts.

tm24

Huh how do you know?

It was news a few days back. Here's the news

An LLC based in New York named 'Mocker' registered to trademark "ECW" for wrestling use back in March. WWE apparently let the trademark slip.
It was just 'assigned to an examiner' a few days ago, so I guess they just started working on it now.

pants

Would be more hilarious if it was WCW and someone actually started a promotion with that name. The WCW name still carries some weight

Razorskin

----- ------
PWInsider said:
I just wanted to note, that with John Cena winning at Saturday's Supershow in Tucson, he won his 100th match in 2012. He needed 108 matches for that (4 losses and 4 draws/no contest).

Daniel Bryan has the most WWE matches in 2012 so far with 113 (35 wins, 74 losses, 4 draws/no contests).

Impressive stats: Brodus Clay (78 wins, 1 loss) and Ryback (52 wins, 1 loss).

somedevil

What! John Cena doesn't have the best win percentage in the WWE in 2012. They must protect him more and give him more shitty jokes to tell.

Anyway, is there anychance that Daniel Bryan wins today? I have it at 5%, but it seems like they will go with Cena and Punk with the storyline being Cena overshadows Punk eventhough he held the title for 7 monthes now.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
What! John Cena doesn't have the best win percentage in the WWE in 2012. They must protect him more and give him more shitty jokes to tell.

Anyway, is there anychance that Daniel Bryan wins today? I have it at 5%, but it seems like they will go with Cena and Punk with the storyline being Cena overshadows Punk eventhough he held the title for 7 monthes now.

Bryan will win if the MITB winner from tonight (logically in this scenario that would be Kane) decides to cash in.

Sokantish

you always seem salty about people turning on punk.

Not really, I'm just salty they put Punk in there. Like they still don't think he's worthy of being the guy, even though it seems like he's done everything they wanted. Which he might not be, it's just strange.

I don't mind people not caring for him anymore, he's definitely not the same Punk that was here last year. He still puts on great matches though, at least I think so. I mostly just like poking fun out how fickle wrassleGAF is

That Are You Serious was awesome. The part with Mark calling himself smart and Puppet H going "Oh, I get it..." after a beat slayed me. XD

They will definately go with Cena vs Punk or out of some miracle Rock vs Punk. Bryan might win the title tonight but he will be out of the picture for Summerslam.

Not really, I'm just salty they put Punk in there. Like they still don't think he's worthy of being the guy, even though it seems like he's done everything they wanted. Which he might not be, it's just strange.

I don't mind people not caring for him anymore, he's definitely not the same Punk that was here last year. He still puts on great matches though, at least I think so. I mostly just like poking fun out how fickle wrassleGAF is
I guess I don't see it as fickle if people have legit reasons as to why they find him stale, but we don't need to go over how much his character has changed and went from an edgy heel to a vanilla face since he came back.

Top Bottom