• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

An okay match, rather hard hitting, Bryan really played up the no DQ stuff. But the OtL match was much better.
The finish was kind of weak, par the course for all these Punk/Bryan matches I guess.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
This storyline can't continue with just Bryan and Punk. That would be stupid.

Actually, this storyline shouldn't continue.

Punk sucks how?

We've gone over a million times how much his character has changed. He's fine in the ring since he works hard and surprisingly wasn't nearly as sloppy as he usually is. He works fantastic with Bryan but he's so far from the character everyone rooted for I don't even remember why I liked him.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Yeah, not getting the point of her going back to come back with nothing, and having Punk beat Bryan clean yet again - no reason to even see Bryan vs. Punk ever again now.

Ithil

The Super Punk complaints are a bit silly, in that that victory was hard fought and there were zero superhuman comebacks.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yeah, not getting the point of her going back to come back with nothing, and having Punk beat Bryan clean yet again - no reason to even see Bryan vs. Punk ever again now.

how about the fact that the matches are fucking fantastic?

the fuck is wrong with you people?

Top Bottom