• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Is Ryback some kind of troll with this feed me more chant?

The crowd is chanting Goldberg. They feed him two cans at once. It's like poor wrestling satire. No drama. No psychology. No drawing the audience in.

Kyoufu

I understand that. But Punk went on and on about being different and changing things and having your voice heard and blah blah blah then just became every single stale face character. Disappointment leads to resentment.

I understand, I'm disappointed too, but I'd still rather have Punk as champion than anyone else. Sorry Daniel Bryan fans, but Punk earned this title reign.

Remember 2010? First half of 2011? Punk was being used SO BADLY. Anything is better than that.

RBH

534683_355970737808143_383045102_n.jpg

BlazinAm

Is Ryback some kind of troll with this feed me more chant?

The crowd is chanting Goldberg. They feed him two cans at once. It's like poor wrestling satire. No drama. No psychology. No drawing the audience in.

Seems like they drew the audience in. Goldberg had the same rise, they took a while before they gave him the mic and rival.

Ithil

I understand, I'm disappointed too, but I'd still rather have Punk as champion than anyone else. Sorry Daniel Bryan fans, but Punk earned this title reign.

Remember 2010? First half of 2011? Punk was being used SO BADLY. Anything is better than that.

Bryan has earned a title reign, too. He's been the most entertaining part of WWE consistently since last December, and put on the best matches.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Without a gm on SD or Raw, who is setting up these Ryback and Diva matches?

Ithil

I laugh when they have these Diva filler matches on PPV and then they last like 2 minutes. It can't have exactly filled up a lot of time in those cases, you might as well just extend some other matches by a minute each.

That's better, I can't imagine that HHH and Taker going overboard on overkill moves for 45 minutes while HBK cries in the ring corner holds up on a second viewing, hell their match at WM27 doesn't hold up on a rewatch for me.

I know I'm forgetting lots of matches that Bootaaay has saved in a file somewhere but Davey Richards vs Michael Elgin from Showdown In The Sun > everything mentioned so far.

Eidan

Bryan has earned a title reign, too. He's been the most entertaining part of WWE consistently since last December, and put on the best matches.

If Bryan wins the championship and turns face, people will be begging for a new champion after 2 PPV wins.

Seems like they drew the audience in. Goldberg had the same rise, they took a while before they gave him the mic and rival.

Goldberg was understated in his dominance. Yeah, he couldn't wrestle, but at least he had the music, entrance, spear/jackhammer plus some level of charisma.

It wasn't all in your face. "Feed me more!!!Lulz!!!" He wasn't wrestling two cans at the same time and amassing his win streak.

This is like month four or five and Ryback still hasn't had a meaningful fued. That's not drawing the crowd in. He's just a crowd killing attraction they stick in late in a pay per view.

At this point, Heath Slater has more heat/interest. :/

Top Bottom