• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Kyoufu

We've gone over a million times how much his character has changed. He's fine in the ring since he works hard and surprisingly wasn't nearly as sloppy as he usually is. He works fantastic with Bryan but he's so far from the character everyone rooted for I don't even remember why I liked him.

That doesn't mean Punk sucks. WWE policy: face champion must be neutered.

You need to stop acting like you've just started watching the product. You should know Punk's pedigree.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Holy fuck, Ryback can't even take a snapemare take over correctly. Wow.

Yep, it has nothing to do with his shitty fucking character. Yep.

That doesn't mean Punk sucks. WWE policy: face champion must be neutered.

You need to stop acting like you've just started watching the product. You should know Punk's pedigree.

I understand that. But Punk went on and on about being different and changing things and having your voice heard and blah blah blah then just became every single stale face character. Disappointment leads to resentment.

Ithil

I didn't think Bryan would win (as much as I wanted him to), but I DID expect AJ to actually play a part in the match.

KissVibes

Banned
Maybe tomorrow night Heath Slater can fight Goldberg. Only, it's not Goldberg it's Ryback.

Alternatively, have Gillberg come out, get stomped then Ryback comes out and beats both of them up.

Once the feud becomes Cena/Punk, what happens to Bryan? I can't see the guy going back to fighting for the U.S. or Intercontinental belts.

They always have a spot for him on Superstars!

Once the feud becomes Cena/Punk, what happens to Bryan? I can't see the guy going back to fighting for the U.S. or Intercontinental belts.

I think heep him off TV for a bit. Give him a reprieve, then comeback in the fall.

Oh who am i kidding, they'll do a loosing streak angle with Bryan now

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
No. Punk makes it look like a war and his opponents don't end up looking weak.

Cena gets DDT'd on concrete and wins a 4 on 1 elimination match 2 minutes later.

I'll give you that, it's his thing to "Rise Above", but you gotta call a spade a spade when Punk is beating everyone clean just like Cena used to, and has some terrible offense - Cena has his 5 moves of doom but at least he does them well.

I don't hate Punk, but I don't love him either, especially if it's true that he treats fans like crap outside of the ring.

Ithil

Him lifting up Rex like that is not impressive. CM Punk lifts guys as big as that onto his shoulders for his finisher too.

Top Bottom