• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Ithil

so who won the MITB matches??

image.php

KissVibes

Banned
They are the best announcers. They call the matches, they know the names of movies, they only partly do the required social media nonsense, but always straight on. It's worth it to learn Spanish to avoid King, Cole, and merry old soul brother Booker T.

Well, that's cool. Glad someone is actually doing their jobs.I knew they had different language commentary but I didn't think those guys personally did anything. Why even bother having working equipment when at almost every PPV it gets destroyed.

Granted, I do have an appreciation for Booker T as resident crazy man but Cole and King are garbage. You'd think King would have a little bit left in him but obviously he doesn't give a shit anymore.

Ithil

Everyone is getting killed out there, but Cena. Once again, why should I cheer for him? He is not being entertaining out there, he's doing nothing

My dreams have been answered, return of the Show super ladder! My continuity has been met. Hey you know who won with this ladder last time? KANE!

OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS AMAZING VOODOO MAGIC THAT I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE, WOW!

It's the same fucking useless fat twat ladder he always pulls out in these matches.

Ithil

This company can't come up with any new ideas. I mean, damn. At least acknowledge that you've seen it before!!!

At the end of this match when Cena AA's Big Show for the second time this match, Cole and co. will say it's the first time they've ever seen it.

Top Bottom