• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Ithil

So far, completely unsurprisingly, Cena does one big AA and fuck all else. Why should I cheer for this guy?

Guys like Ziggler, Sandow, Cody, Tyson Kidd, Christian, they looked amazing in the SD MITB match, they were exciting. Cena? He's doing nothing.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
your lucky this is the longest Cena has been out of the title picture in a long time.

It doesn't matter if he's out of the title picture.

It's more like the title has been taken out of the John Cena picture. They still make Cena the focal point of every show. The current WWE champion hasn't main evented a PPV during his 230+ day reign except for the one Cena wasn't a part of.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Serious question: Do the Spanish announcers actually announce or do they just sit there and look busy until someone destroys that table?

They are the best announcers. They call the matches, they know the names of movies, they only partly do the required social media nonsense, but always straight on. It's worth it to learn Spanish to avoid King, Cole, and merry old soul brother Booker T.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I haven't seen someone go over everyone like this since Stone Cold stunned everyone in the WWF in the leadup to the Royal Rumble, and that was more him making everyone his enemy than him blatantly burying everyone.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I say if Cena wins we all tweet the same old crap picture to @wwe at the same time. #Uprising

Top Bottom