• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
To be a face in the WWE is to be neuteured. No way around it these days. Ziggler turns face, wins the WHC, and he'll follow the protocol.

1) Smile like a dope when coming in.
2) Tussle a kid's hair on the way down.
3) Promos will consist of calling the heels names, or saying "I'm going to kick your ass", followed by the heel running out of the ring.

I guess in that way I think Punk has been a pretty decent face.
Then, we will continue to dislike face champions.

Ithil

I'd take anyone in this match winning over Cena. That's how annoying this "shove him down the throats" approach they take with him is.

The more you tell me "he wins everything! he's such a great guy! make a wish! he's wonderful! he's overcoming the odds!", the more I will despise the guy.

turned off after the Punk / Bryan match.

You should turn off as well. You know nothing good will happen.

Im checking steam one last time today then going to bed.

Eidan

But that hasn't always been the way. Why does a face need to be a goody two shoes kid friendly faace?

464px-Linda_McMahon_Creative_Commons_Attribution-Share_Alike_2.0_Generic.jpg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'd take anyone in this match winning over Cena. That's how annoying this "shove him down the throats" approach they take with him is.

The more you tell me "he wins everything! he's such a great guy! make a wish! he's wonderful! he's overcoming the odds!", the more I will despise the guy.

Welcome to 2005/2006.

KissVibes

Banned
Serious question: Do the Spanish announcers actually announce or do they just sit there and look busy until someone destroys that table?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
What the... hahaha, oh my God, that is actually hilarious! BURY HIM!

But that hasn't always been the way. Why does a face need to be a goody two shoes kid friendly faace?

Because the company is ran by a man who's going out of his way to kill it? I mean why not make the titles worthless? Why not focus your whole company around someone who's not over with key demographics instead of building new talent? Why not attempt to start a network that's inevitably going to fail?

Top Bottom