• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

RBH

Looked like someone was pulling the cord down slightly so that Cena could make contact with the briefcase on Big Show's head.

Also looked like they botched that finish a bit too. :lol

KissVibes

Banned
CHRIS JERICHOS ENTIRE BODYWEIGHT HUNG FROM THAT CASE AND YET A TUG FROM CENA GOT IT DOWN? WHAT?

Fuck you Cena. Fuck you Vince. Fuck tout. Fuck WWE. FUCK EVERYTHING.

Ultratech

i3Tz45Zwl3EXk.gif

This sums up my feelings appropriately.

SMH

Alucard

Banned
Gee, I wonder if Cena is going to win the title.

Pretty boring PPV overall, outside of Punk/Bryan, which still didn't resolve the AJ storyline.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
LOL at the botch finish.

But really, Cena winning was telegraphed from the second he was entered into the match. Fucking lame, though.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Beaten, but it's funny how Jericho was swinging on that and then it broke off in Cena's hands like that, he almost looked genuinely surprised there.

somedevil

Why doesn't Punk out and beat the crap out of him would be a great ending to lead to Raw tommorrow. Good pay per view none of the less. I bet story line is Punk feels like he is overshadowed by Cena.

UberTag

On the bright side, the title will finally be defended in the final match of PPVs again. Yay?

Why doesn't Punk out and beat the crap out of him would be a great ending to lead to Raw tomorrow.
Cena and CMa get to have their kissy-kissy-hug-hug-respect feud now. They're good guys. Please buy their shirts! :D

LOL at people mad about this. The entire match was set up for Cena to win. Who else was possibly going to come down with it? No one. No one else made sense.

I for one am looking forward to the Punk/Cena feud being reignited.

Ithil

It's amazingly how incredibly complacent and standard this is. It's like they think no one will notice if they just do the same thing over and over and over and over.

Cena enters himself into the match, wins easily and sells nothing. What a shock.

I'm long since numb to Cena winning. It's just sort of darkly amusing now how repetitive and lazy his in your face booking is.

Kyoufu

That was a botched ending, but the result would still be the same.

Anyway, I hope the Rock can save us. I can't handle Cena cashing in on Punk :/

He "blocked" it with the case. Even though that's the exact opposite of "Big Show hitting a weapon" is supposed to work in WWE.

Oh, so that's what it was supposed to look like. Well, that would have just been Cena being Cena, rather that a ridiculous finish. Too bad they messed it up.

Anth0ny

The only good that could come out of this is Punk delivering some good promos now that (presumably) that god awful AJ story is done.

Top Bottom