• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Sokantish

The biggest match of his life...

Okay SoulPlaya how about she said she never got over him since it was her first love, whatever. They're not competing for an oscar.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Make announcement and then mention hasn't made announcement yet? What?

Edit: I can't wait for MNF.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
How inept is WWE? That they can't see the easy heel turn for Cena to chase off the Big Show with the case only to have him AA Punk, win the belt one year after losing the title to Punk.

Fuck this company.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The biggest match of his life...

Okay SoulPlaya how about she said she never got over him since it was her first love, whatever. They're not competing for an oscar.
Who cares. People have already started tuning this storyline out. From making out with Punk, to a wedding in two weeks. The hell is this?

I JUST WASTED TWO NO KANE HOURS!!! I didn't go running tonight because I was afraid I would miss him. FUCK THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!

Kyoufu

Sorry guys but

CHOO CHOO HYPE TRAIN

Punk is the only man that brings out a good match in Big Show. He brings out good matches from Cena too. Whatever happens next week, it'll be glorious.

COME ON PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alucard

Banned
Wow, Raw was quite good tonight. And the main event had some solid wrestling, and the Big Show played his role really well! And Cena's announcement sets up next week nicely! Well done, WWE...for one week.

Cena walking out as champ at Raw 1000? Probably. :(

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Hey.

Hey Vince.

You wanna do a thing?

You wanna do a REAL thing?

Make the Rock the special referee.

Ithil

I wonder, do they actually think they're being unpredictable with this Cena crap? Do they think no one saw that coming, that people really believed he'd cash it in?

They are so blind when it comes to Cena, that it wouldn't surprise me.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
At least we got Ziggs-Jericho... which will be Godly.

Yes. This is going to be epic! They better not have Jericho win the case from Ziggler though. I would be pissed. Wait, is that even possible?

Edit: I forgot, this is WWE. Anything is possible.

Top Bottom