• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

RyudBoy

AJ will back out of the wedding and say she has feelings for Punk. She'll come out during his match and cost him the title by accident. Punk finally tells her to fuck off, turns heel, aligns himself with Brock Lesnar and Heyman and they take over the company yeeeeeeeeeeAAAAAAH

or

Cena beats Punk CLEAN

Ithil

Raw 1000 is a big show so a lot of viewers. So the question is will Dean Ambrose debut next monday?

God I hope so, there's not many bigger stages to debut on and make a big impact.

I also notice Sheamus was completely absent. They seem to be going for Ziggler vs. Jericho at Summerslam, so I don't think he'll be cashing in soon. Would Wade Barrett possibly be facing Sheamus at Summerslam?

Problem there is if he is, he really should win, as Sheamus has had a good length run and Barrett should be stepping up now, but then that leaves a heel champ for a heel Ziggler to be threatening to cash in on. Either way I want the WHC off Sheamus. We need a heel champ.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I just can't get excited for ANY cena program anymore. He is just so, so bad at everything, from telling a story in the ring to putting others over to making a match, ANY MATCH, seem important.

He belongs on nickelodeon or sesame street. Not in a ring. At least Jeff Hardy could sometimes tell a story and be a spot monkey.

As a wrestling fan, I can't think of any redeeming quality to Cena. And it feels like the belt is devalued when it's off cena because they make it seem like it's on loan to someone else until cena decides he wants it.

They call it "his" championship belt.

They call Cena the champ.

They have him main event every fucking PPV.

I would rather see CM Punk have a 5 year reign than John Cena's presence bury everyone else on the roster. That's how sick I am of John Cena.

I wish he'd take 6 months or a year off or something. GO AWAY.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
To be honest, I think Punk vs Cena will have some wonky ending. Like Big Show interfering or something.

I doubt they go all out and give us a PPV match on RAW, but who knows.

Considering it's the 1000th episode of RAW it'd be way cooler if it was just somebody completely ridiculously random for interference to screw Cena.

Like Stone Cold or Undertaker or Kevin Nash. Hey wait a minute.

Ithil

Oh shit, how could I forget the Christian IC title defense. Sorry guys!

Well yeah, the IC defense isn't very important, but depending on who he's against it should be a top notch match. Who am I kidding, Christian could drag a good match out of anyone.

RBH

New Raw theme next week? New belt? Possible?

When Big Show was talking at the end of Raw and specifically mentioning how the spinner belt was "Cena's belt", it certainly seemed like foreshadowing for the new belt coming sooner rather than later.

Raw 1000 seems like the appropriate place to debut the new title design.

From Tuesday on, until next Monday night, this is DEAN AMBROSE WEEK.

I have made this to celebrate...

b09tY.gif

I will upload it to Tumblr, as I made sure to change the colours as much as I could to make it suitable

When Big Show was talking at the end of Raw and specifically mentioning how the spinner belt was "Cena's belt", it certainly seemed like foreshadowing for the new belt coming sooner rather than later.

Yep and Punk said he felt very strongly that he should be the one to introduce the new belt. Punk intros new belt, Cena wins on Raw or SummerSlam, all the little jimmies buy new belt merch.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

b09tY.gif

I will upload it to Tumblr, as I made sure to change the colours as much as I could to make it suitable
Red and black? Nice!

BTW, I was being serious earlier. Ambrose should interfere in the wedding, not Kane. Create new stars, damn you!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I wish neogaf wrote for wwe

Well, write the rest of it since most of aj has been from here lol
If we wrote it, Kane and AJ would be getting married next week with Kane retiring so he could be AJ's genetic jackhammer!

Then, Dean Ambrose shows up, it's revealed that he's Kane's son, and he continues the legacy.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

The appropriate time to debut a new design was several years ago, any/every time Cena lost the belt.

Or at least last year when Punk won the title in Chicago.

By the way, why shoudl we think Cena is a threat to Punk? Punk beat him for the belt at MitB 2011, and then he beat him again 1 month later to become the "undisputed" (lol, like that made any sense in the first place) champ.

Pretty sure he pinned Cena on RAW once or twice, too (maybe in the build up to his current reign?)

Like, this doesn't make any sense. There's no rivalry/unfinished business in the background like there was with Rock/Austin or a myriad of other recurring feuds (not that there have beeen any of those kinds of feuds/rivalries over the last 10 years, but still, booking wise, it doesn't make any sense).

And the way they have show say "OH I KNOW JOHN YOUR BIG ANNOUNCEMENT IS GOING TO BE THAT YOU'RE CASHING IT IN NOW, RIGHT? WE'RE NOT STUPID!" makes me furious. I'm pretty sure they know that the audience knows that Cena's cashing it in on the 1000th raw. They know how lazy and predictable their booking has become. So why put shit that insults our intelligence like that Show line in?

John Cena has killed my interest in wrestling. And I've been a fan since my earliest memories at the age of 3 or 4. I never, ever, ever lost interest in the product, nor did I ever watch an old AWA tape from my grandfather's cabinet that I diidn't enjoy.

John Cena is killing professional wrestling.

Reiko

Banned
If we wrote it, Kane and AJ would be getting married next week with Kane retiring so he could be AJ's genetic jackhammer!

Then, Dean Ambrose shows up, it's revealed that he's Kane's son, and he continues the legacy.

Brother, Kane's actual wife would have nothing of the sort. Why do you think Kane was stiff as a board when AJ kissed him in the ring? Okay, stiff was a wrong word choice...

McNei1y

You put we instead of "I".

But that'd be better than Cena gimmick smile.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You fucks would MARK out if Kane married AJ, and Ambrose was revealed to be Kane's son! It would guarantee Ambrose a job with the WWE for life, and he would always be in either the upper mid card or even possibly main event. He would be set, and already have a case for legitimate interest from the crowd No random nonsense with nowhere to go like they're doing with Sandow.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Brother, Kane's actual wife would have nothing of the sort. Why do you think Kane was stiff as a board when AJ kissed him in the ring? Okay, stiff was a wrong word choice...
Kane's actual wife? What wife? Kane is a swingin' ladies man who gets all the chicks, damn it!

Ithil

I'm now hearing Terminator quotes every time I see The Miz.

hell, Terminator 1 even ends in a

SXpe2.png

Skull crushing finale.

Hey WWE, if you think Miz needs a gimmick overhaul, just make him think he's from the future and has to save random Divas from the Prototype John Cena.

Reiko

Banned
hell, Terminator 1 even ends in a

SXpe2.png

Skull crushing finale.

Hey WWE, if you think Miz needs a gimmick overhaul, just make him think he's from the future and has to save random Divas from the Prototype John Cena.

Doesn't Ryback already have a
Cyborg Gimmick
?

Ithil

Doesn't Ryback already have a
Cyborg Gimmick
?

Boom, there's your first feud for Ryback. Miz must defend, I don't know, Eve, from the unstoppable killing machine known as Ryback. Eve's son will be a cruiserweight who revolutionizes the wrestling business and brings cruiserweights to the main event of all the biggest wrestling promotions, fighting for the world renowned World Cruiserweight Championship, leaving the big men of WWE in scarce low card matches.

Ryback has been sent back in time to prevent this by order of a cyborg Vince MacMachon.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
If Miz and Swagger were to wrestle, who would win? Or is it like dividing by 0?

Reiko

Banned
Boom, there's your first feud for Ryback. Miz must defend, I don't know, Eve, from the unstoppable killing machine known as Ryback. Eve's son will be a cruiserweight who revolutionizes the wrestling business and brings cruiserweights to the main event of all the biggest wrestling promotions, fighting for the world renowned World Cruiserweight Championship, leaving the big men of WWE in scarce low card matches.

Ryback has been sent back in time to prevent this by order of a cyborg Vince MacMachon.

SOLD

Anth0ny

They keep advertising a DX reunion... I guess DX is Hunter and Shawn in Vince's mind?

I know Chyna and X-Pac is impossible, but at least get the New Age Outlaws.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
They keep advertising a DX reunion... I guess DX is Hunter and Shawn in Vince's mind?

I know Chyna and X-Pac is impossible, but at least get the New Age Outlaws.

Outlaws would be amazing! I want to see Billy Gunn and Ziggler in the ring together!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Raw broke him, there was no Kane segment.
TWO FUCKING HOURS! I didn't go running tonight because I was afraid I would miss it! I would have been happy with just shot of him underneath red light. A shot of him on the phone! Anything!

You must have been devastated too Persp, right?

Sokantish

b09tY.gif

Hey I'm cool with DEAN AMBROSE WEEK and everything but do YOU know something I don't?

Is he debuting next week?

Top Bottom