• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Cena cashes against Punk, Punk wins match, Cena is the first person to cash MITB and lose. And then, it happens, then and there - Cena turns heel.

lol

The Show/Punk match was really good, just didn't expect it to be any good but it had a nice build-up.

When Cena came out I knew he wouldn't cash it in, it was pretty obvious he was going to do the good guy move and not do it when Punk is wasted.

Good Raw overall, entertaining. Next week is going to be legendary.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yes. This is going to be epic! They better not have Jericho win the case from Ziggler though. I would be pissed. Wait, is that even possible?

Edit: I forgot, this is WWE. Anything is possible.

They posted details of the MITB contracts for this year and they're transferable now.

somedevil

Well it was a good match run by CM Punk hes gonna job next week. Soon he will join Bryan and AJ in the midcard

Daniel Bryan in the mid card? His wedding was advertised alot on the show. Thats not mid card. Everyone has the weird fear that Daniel Bryan is mid card when he is getting a big part on next weeks show.

Cagey

Banned
Watched MITB PPV and now RAW with the GF, and at the end of RAW....

"Wait why did John Cena hit the fat guy with the briefcase? What did the fat guy do? He was just telling him it makes more sense to something, he was helping him! That's not nice. He's kind of a dick."

She learns quickly.

Paracelsus

Cena and Punk battle for the title

Rock comes and kills both

Triple Threat match for the WWE title at Summerslam

Then again they don't know shit about writing so Cena is gonna win and unveil the new belt, as Big Show mentioned the shitter belt this week.

I wonder, do they actually think they're being unpredictable with this Cena crap? Do they think no one saw that coming, that people really believed he'd cash it in?

They are so blind when it comes to Cena, that it wouldn't surprise me.

They knew we (IWC) knew he wouldn't cash it in and instead do the good guy Cena stuff. They knew we knew.

But the millions of little jimmies out there that dwarf us in numbers? They didn't. People need to realize this and accept it.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Are you telling me that you guys wouldn't want to see Cena vs. Punk for the title with special referee Dwayne Johnson?

If they're smart, they'll do it.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Cena and Punk battle for the title

Rock comes and kills both

Triple Threat match for the WWE title at Summerslam

Then again they don't know shit about writing so Cena is gonna win and unveil the new belt, as Big Show mentioned the shitter belt this week.

Rock will not be at Summerslam.

Watched MITB PPV and now RAW with the GF, and at the end of RAW....

"Wait why did John Cena hit the fat guy with the briefcase? What did the fat guy do? He was just telling him it makes more sense to something, he was helping him! That's not nice. He's kind of a dick."

She learns quickly.
Your girlfriend knows nothing about Hustle. Loyalty. Respect.

Dump her now.

untitled-2s3jfn.gif

lol

Ithil

RAW wasn't bad, really. No squash matches, only a bit of the Tout crap, and it set up a big main event for next week as well as two new angles with Bryan/AJ and Jericho/Ziggler (dis gun b gud).

Considering I was expecting filler beyond filler to waste time til RAW 1000, it was ok.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Rock will cost Cena the title

In all seriousness Cena has like dozens of enemies in that locker room. Like Show says nobody respects Cena.

Why wouldn't somebody just interfere his match to fuck him over? He's already cashed in his chance.

Personally I'm hoping Johnny Ace shows up out of nowhere just for #Raw1000 and hits an Ace Crusher to screw Cena out of the title.

RBH

So next week we've got:

-Punk vs. Cena for the title
-The Rock returns
-Brock Lesnar returns
-DX to open the show
-AJ/Bryan wedding
-Heath Slater vs. another legend
-Christian IC title defense

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Honestly what I'd like to see them do is something where Cena cashes in, fails, and after the match, Ziggler cashes in.

But o fcourse they made it so the contracts are brand/title exclusive in the storylines :/

Ithil

So next week we've got:

-Punk vs. Cena for the title
-The Rock returns
-Brock Lesnar returns
-DX to open the show
-AJ/Bryan wedding
-Heath Slater vs. another legend
-Christian IC title defense

It's certainly stacked, I'll give it that. We've also possibly got Barrett and Mark Henry returning, maybe even Taker, plus more on Jericho/Ziggler.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Is it confirmed that Austin will be at Raw 1000? Or will he be the legend that faces Slater? God, that pop would be HUGE!

Ithil

Essentially, we've got no wrestling matches, lol.

Well we've got three, in that list. But one will be a Team Rocket squash.

Still, two title matches, they'll probably be lengthy. But it's gonna be promo heavy, next week, that's for sure.

3 hours, we've got DX, HHH and Lesnar (those two will run together), The Rock returning, Bryan and AJ's wedding, all those are gonna take ages each.

Kyoufu

Well, shit, what am I complaining about then? Throw in a Ryback squash, and old legends match, a Brodus Clay bullshit, and we're done.

To be honest, I think Punk vs Cena will have some wonky ending. Like Big Show interfering or something.

I doubt they go all out and give us a PPV match on RAW, but who knows.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Well we've got three, in that list. But one will be a Team Rocket squash.

Still, two title matches, they'll probably be lengthy. But it's gonna be promo heavy, next week, that's for sure.

3 hours, we've got DX, HHH and Lesnar (those two will run together), The Rock returning, Bryan and AJ's wedding, all those are gonna take ages each.
Oh shit, how could I forget the Christian IC title defense. Sorry guys!

Top Bottom