• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Aiii

So not worth it
Plus, this spot was awesome:
tMC66.gif

What the hell is this from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUhQmx4SRZw

Enjoy!

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. AJ
4. CM Punk
5. Taeler Hendrix

HM: Slater, Sting just cause STINNNNNNNNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punk's drop in the list depresses me a lot, if they put him over Cena I'll have faith again in a rise and give the WWE a break from the cynicism for awhile.... but I wont have to worry about that cause I'm still really sure lolCenawins so f**k em.

WatTsu

Put me down as a fan of the Rikishi segment. That was easily one of the best parts of the show and possibly one of the best things they've done all year. My girlfriend was even going "awwwww" (she loves Rikishi). Really heartwarming stuff.

Aiii

So not worth it
Punk won't be in my fave five again unless he seriously starts being interesting on the mic again.

Yeah, you have great matches etc. But if you're in an angle with AJ, Bryan and Kane and you're the fucking worst part about it, you've just lost your touch.

I know Punk can work as a face, but fucking hell, when Bryan tells you you're "no longer the voice of the voiceless and you've changed jackshit" I expect you to school the boy (Even though he was 100% legit correct) and not just resort to "Heh, yes I did, you're a goatface" BECAUSE DAMNIT, YOU ARE CM PUNK AND YOU'RE BETTER THEN THAT!

Kyoufu

Edit: derp moment supreme

Edit 2: Punk beats Cena, Rock challenges Punk.

Punk jobs to the Rock at Summerslam.

Rematch at Survivor Series.

Ithil

Put me down as a fan of the Rikishi segment. That was easily one of the best parts of the show and possibly one of the best things they've done all year. My girlfriend was even going "awwwww" (she loves Rikishi). Really heartwarming stuff.

Even if you didn't like Rikishi back then, I don't know how you couldn't enjoy the segment. Tributes to Umaga, great crowd reaction and dancing with his sons?

Ithil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUhQmx4SRZw

Enjoy!

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. AJ
4. CM Punk
5. Taeler Hendrix

HM: Slater, Sting just cause STINNNNNNNNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punk's drop in the list depresses me a lot, if they put him over Cena I'll have faith again in a rise and give the WWE a break from the cynicism for awhile.... but I wont have to worry about that cause I'm still really sure lolCenawins so f**k em.

Always love these locker room antics.

1. Kevin Steen - Most fascinating person in wrestling right now. I also love when bits of his accent seep into his promos
2. Austin Aries - Let's just hope he doesn't get TNA'd. Though I have faith in Lagana
3. CM Punk - He's the best in the world, says so right on his shirt. (I like every other part of him enough that I can forgive his recent promo work)
4. Archibald Peck - Probably the most genuinely funny person in wrestling
5. El Generico - Most likeable character in anything since Dino from Flinstones
6. Tyson Kidd - Push Tyson Kidd

Sokantish

I thought it was WWE only list!

I do like Austin Aries and Bobby Roode a lot though. Bully Ray is alright, I don't love him as much as some of the people in this thread though.

Chopper

Some dirtsheet said:
- Word is that Kharma is done with WWE, and her being moved to the alumni section of the WWE website is not part of a worked storyline.

Kharma has reportedly told friends that WWE didn't know what to do with her creatively. She also stated that the company wanted to give her time to clear her head following the emotional year she had.

While she is no longer on the active roster, but the door has been left open for the two to work together in the future.
Like, the conclusion to the Bella twins story that wrote itself? Or the "smash-up the barbie divas, dominate the divison and have an epic feud with Beth and/or Natalya" storyline that also writes itself? Those kind of storylines that everyone wanted to see? That's the sort of thing WWE couldn't think of a creative way to pull off? Jim-fucking-Cornette.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Hell, if anything they could've had Layla or AJ go into a program with her as Divas Champion and have Kong elevate them like Mark Henry did for Bryan.

But hey, this is WWE, can't expect fucking soap opera writers to get really creative. Especially if it's, god forbid, with women wrestlers :D

RBH

SUNNY UPDATE
by Mike Johnson @ 6:13 PM on 7/15/2012

WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch will be going to rehab this Monday, according to a press release issued by RF Video. Sytch apparently ended up in an emergency room this past Friday.

It's been obvious for some time that she's been having personal issues. I would assume this is a WWE-sponsored rehab but don't know that for sure.

Obviously, we wish her the best in taking care of her problems.

somedevil

The Wrestling Observer posted rumored Summerslam matches:

The top matches for WWE's SummerSlam pay-per-view will reportedly be WWE Champion CM Punk vs. John Cena, World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler in a three-way and Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar. Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan may also take place.

One match doesn't make sense from watching RAW but if it happens I would love it.

Ithil

The top matches for WWE's SummerSlam pay-per-view will reportedly be WWE Champion CM Punk vs. John Cena, World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler in a three-way and Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar. Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan may also take place.

One match doesn't make sense from watching RAW but if it happens I would love it.

I can't say that makes much sense to me, but I can't complain about the last one.

Linkified

Could be the rumored final for king of the ring, and then WWE would be learning not to throw it away on TV.

Bowser

I can't say that makes much sense to me, but I can't complain about the last one.

I think it's more likely that we'll see:

WHC Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio vs THE VIPER RANDY ORTON
Jericho vs Ziggler (w/MITB briefcase on the line?)
Bryan vs Kane (AJ on a pole match)

FAVE FIVE FAVE FIVE FAVE FIVE

1. DAVID OTUNGA - Seriously, the gif propels him. Cannot wait for his return. Selling presents!
2. ZIGGLER - Finally getting a briefcase! I have high hopes.
3. VICKIE GUERRERO - She's doing her own thing and I respect that.
4. JOHN CENA - Him winning MitB is actually an interesting turn, and I wonder if we'll get loser-Cener soon appearing again.
5. PRIME TIME PLAYERS - Goddammit I like em. I know.

BOTTOM FIVE BOTTOM FIVE BOTTOM FIVE
1. JERRY LAWLER - Keep the fat jokes coming, you classless fucker.
2. PRIMETIME PLAYERS' WRITERS - Seriously you need to sort your shit out before giving the #1 Contenders more #1 Contenders matches.
3. HUNICO AND EPICO - I don't hate them at all. They're basically a corpse you trip over.
4. SIN CARA - Sin Cara is dead. Funny how they repeated his injury spot at last year's MitB.
5. HHH - Default position.

bart jr

Neo Member
Fave Five:
Kevin Steen
Daniel Bryan
Heath Slater
Tyson Kidd
Damien Sandow

This is a genuine question, no sarcasm intended - What is it that Heath Slater has done to be put in your fave five?

I will say that when he first showed up, and even through his stint in Nexus, I despised him. Not because he was a good heel but because I hated seeing him on my tv, period. I'd say a little bit before he started doing the whole legend thing, he started to grow on me. He's competent on the mic, and does a good job of selling people's offense. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing more of him.

My Fave Five(no particular order):

El Generico
Daniel Bryan
Damien Sandow
Bully Ray
Kevin Steen

Aiii

So not worth it
You know what I'm most excited for for next week's Raw? Punk turning heel after he screws Cena out of his title win.

It's happening! I'm sure of it.

somedevil

Well who are your top people who you think will interupt Daniel Bryan's wedding. Mine are:

Kane, Jericho, Wade Barrett, the Miz and if we hope and pray Dean Ambrose.

I hope its not
Kane
because the match has been done enough already.

Fave Five;

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Kevin Steen
3. CM Punk
4. Austin Aries
5. El Generico

Japanese Fave Five;

1. Kazuchika Okada
2. Kota Ibushi
3. Daisuke Sekimoto
4. Shuji Kondo
5. Yoshihito Sasaki