• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

beanman25

This is a genuine question, no sarcasm intended - What is it that Heath Slater has done to be put in your fave five?

I will say that when he first showed up, and even through his stint in Nexus, I despised him. Not because he was a good heel but because I hated seeing him on my tv, period. I'd say a little bit before he started doing the whole legend thing, he started to grow on me. He's competent on the mic, and does a good job of selling people's offense. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing more of him.

My Fave Five(no particular order):

El Generico
Daniel Bryan
Damien Sandow
Bully Ray
Kevin Steen

I got to see him live a TON while he was in FCW. I really think he has been under utilized up until they started this whole legend thing. I hope he moves up the card once this is finished.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The Wrestling Observer posted rumored Summerslam matches:

The top matches for WWE's SummerSlam pay-per-view will reportedly be WWE Champion CM Punk vs. John Cena, World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler in a three-way and Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar. Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan may also take place.

One match doesn't make sense from watching RAW but if it happens I would love it.
They've got to start building up for SS soon, and after this past Monday, I really would rather see Jericho/Ziggler than anything else.

On the backstage with Raw stuff Miz talked about some shit, like he was sick of there being no authority figure or order to everything that goes on and he was going to do something about it *wink*, something along those lines anyway.

I'm not buying it though, last time he said something like that we thought it was gonna be a big heel stable, instead we got stupid him and stupid R-Truth threatening to rape (?) Divas (Hunner!) and causing a 'big issue' over not actually doing a whole lot. :\

I'm guessing its just him that interrupts the wedding.

Or maybe D-Bry interrupts his own wedding, and dumps AJ again at the alter for costing him the belt, becomes mega-heel lol. Imagine the boos.

Nar, I'll stick with wedding going off without a hitch. :D

Oh and CM Punk reckons he can beat Cena, already done it etc, so no worries there.

My question is who ends up with their face in the wedding cake?

Smart odds are on Eve Torres, but I'd say Heath Slater, Michael Cole, and The Miz would be probable contenders.

Kaitlyn will be maid of honor but at the last second she'll announce she's been in and out of rehab lately and she just can't deal with the secret anymore..... she's pregnant with AJ's child.

Yea, WWE's AJ.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN

9r2aT.gif

bart jr

Neo Member
On the backstage with Raw stuff Miz talked about some shit, like he was sick of there being no authority figure or order to everything that goes on and he was going to do something about it *wink*.

I'm not buying it though, last time he said something like that we thought it was gonna be a big heel stable or something, instead we got stupid him and stupid R-Truth threatening to rape (?) Divas (Hunner!) and causing a 'big issue' over not actually doing a whole lot. :\

I really didn't think the Miz/R-Truth stuff was that bad until they got squashed by Cena the week before he teamed with The Rock to face them.

If Miz interrupts the wedding I'll be bummed only for the fact that they've already feuded, and there's really not much more they can do, in my opinion...unless they want to have Bryan wrestle someone that will instantly put him over as a face. Ambrose debuting to crash the wedding would be cool because if done correctly, it could give him instant heat and be a perfect way to put him over as being psychotic. In reality though, I don't think he'll be on tv for a while.

Bowser

I kinda do want DBrine to dump AJ at the alter, only because it would lead to him getting MEGA-heat, and it could make AJ "go off the deep end", storyline-wise.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Please, don't turn Bryan face.

Please don't. Especially not if Jericho is going face too. Bryan needs to become the new Edge!

I hope Jericho doesn't turn face either. Jericho is perfect.

I think Jericho is just becoming a face to put Ziggler over and then will revert back once that feud is done.

Also, if Bryan turns face that makes me think Orton is coming back as a heel. Which frankly I'm ok with.

NOT KANE
NOT KANE
NOT KANE
NOT KANE
NOT KANE

Look how far you've fallen KOG, all you do is pretend to enjoy something only to turn around and hate on it for some sort of reaction, a desperate plea for attention. I'm onto your game and it's grown as stale as Cena.
Deep down KOG you are alone and unloved and your actions only ensure it will stay that way, this time next week you'll be hating on Ryback and I will weep for you.
Jmb77.gif

Brinbe

I kinda do want DBrine to dump AJ at the alter, only because it would lead to him getting MEGA-heat, and it could make AJ "go off the deep end", storyline-wise.

That would be spectacular! Yes!

And that Lynn-Danielson dark match was crazy. Love watching that sort of shit, like the Cena-Danielson velocity match from 2003.

G-Fex

Look how far you've fallen KOG, all you do is pretend to enjoy something only to turn around and hate on it for some sort of reaction, a desperate plea for attention. I'm onto your game and it's grown as stale as Cena.
Deep down KOG you are alone and unloved and your actions only ensure it will stay that way, this time next week you'll be hating on Ryback and I will weep for you.
Jmb77.gif

Huh owl? I'm sorry I was too busy thinking about how Ponies> Kane.

Cause I'm the KOG and I'm AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-dislliking of Kane.

Ithil

I guess, but it's kind of a retread, that already happened, this would be "the same, but more". I'd rather they both moved on one way or the other, to a new stage.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I hope Jericho doesn't turn face either. Jericho is perfect.
I want to see him as a face, because they need a new face, and I'd rather it be him than Bryan. They could very well ruin the Bryan character by going face now, so they should avoid it until Bryan becomes more solidified.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So, has everyone just turned on the AJ storyline? It's amazing what happened ever since they kicked Kane out of it. No, I don't think it sucks because Kane is gone, but it's clear that whatever long term storyline they had in mind was ruined once Kane had to leave for that terrible MITB match. Now, the pacing is so off that it makes no sense anymore.

G-Fex

So, has everyone just turned on the AJ storyline? It's amazing what happened ever since they kicked Kane out of it. No, I don't think it sucks because Kane is gone, but it's clear that whatever long term storyline they had in mind was ruined once Kane had to leave for that terrible MITB match. Now, the pacing is so off that it makes no sense anymore.

it's awful it's been awful, it's downright terrible.

It's eating fan's souls.

Little kids aren't supposed to know about crazy girls til they're teenagers.

Ithil

The AJ/Bryan/Punk went in circles and got repetitive, even if I like all the people in it and they did try their best.

Now that Punk has apparently exited it, it is actually moving on, though it an unexpected way.

I am happy with a Bryan/AJ team. Sure the marriage romance angle came out of no where for Bryan's character, but whatever, I like the two of them together, they're fun.

Huh owl? I'm sorry I was too busy thinking about how Ponies> Kane.

Cause I'm the KOG and I'm AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-dislliking of Kane.

Kane is just too much man for you, you can barely handle Fluttershy, the most unmanly
and adorable
of things. TAKE YOUR BALLS OUT OF YOUR PURSE! BE A MAN! THIS BUSINESS!

Whoops, got those incredible Punk and HHH promos mixed up.

I just hate the way Punk acted like a chump in the recent segments, Punk should give no fucks about AJ but hey they gotta sell that I dig crazy chicks stuff.

Top Bottom