• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

jCyuR.jpg

Diablos54

Haha that was awesome. AJ's the best diva in a looooong time, she's actually over!

Plus, it was a pretty decent RAW. I'm happy, for once.

LOVED the ending to Raw, great main event and AJ's become a superstar. Finally a diva who can actually act and doesn't look like they're reading off a damn cue card with every promo, and she's super hot to boot. Can't ask for more.

If I can buy that online: Hell yes. Otherwise Fuck you, I'm not paying for Cable to buy that.

This. I want it online, that would be so awesome. Is that what HBO GO is, where you don't need a cable subscription?

Ithil

Shit, what happened! I missed it :(

AJ came out with her skipping thing, Bryan and Punk completely ignored her and continued wrestling, so AJ dragged out a table and climbed onto the turnbuckle ready to jump, then Bryan and Punk trying stopping her. Punk climbed up there in front of her, she kissed him then shoved him backwards off, he landed on Bryan and they both went through the table.

AJ did the YES taunt on the turnbuckle to close out the show.

Ithil

LOVED the ending to Raw, great main event and AJ's become a superstar. Finally a diva who can actually act and doesn't look like they're reading off a damn cue card with every promo, and she's super hot to boot. Can't ask for more.

This. I want it online, that would be so awesome. Is that what HBO GO is, where you don't need a cable subscription?

A Diva who appears to have encountered actual human emotions at some point and can emulate them is rare and welcome. I'm tired of Kelly Kelly the living Barbie doll trying and failing to mimic human behaviour.

BlazinAm

No HBO GO requires a cable subscription, WWE is going around looking to make cable deals so this will no have a online only sub.

BTW anyone remembers wwe 24/7, pay per match was a lot to ask.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Shit, what happened! I missed it :(

They had their tag match. Near the end Cena and Jericho fought up the ramp as Punk and Cena were the legal men in the ring. Some good wrestling happened, then AJ came out and started skipping around the ring. Bryan and Punk gave zero fucks and just kept wrestling, knocking each other out.

AJ was not happy they weren't paying attention, so while they were out she pulls a fucking table out from under the ring and looks like she's going to jump into it from the top rope to hurt herself. Daniel Bryan comes outside the ring and tries to get her to stop. Punk then gets up near her on the ropes and tries to get her to stop.

AJ pulls Punk in and kisses him, then shoves him off the top rope, knocking him and Bryan through the table. Raw ends with Punk and Bryan on the ground and AJ on the ring ropes yeling "YES! YES! YES!"

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
A Diva who appears to have encountered actual human emotions at some point and can emulate them is rare and welcome. I'm tired of Kelly Kelly the living Barbie doll trying and failing to mimic human behaviour.

Only problem is divas that get over have a habit of disappearing. Once they see they can draw and can get more pay, somehow they "get an attitude" and are FE'd

bangai-o

Banned
"quiete bruja!"

amazing Raw thanks to the crowed. although i did fast forward thru the tag match and the Tensai match as i was tryingto catch up to live.

They had their tag match. Near the end Cena and Jericho fought up the ramp as Punk and Cena were the legal men in the ring. Some good wrestling happened, then AJ came out and started skipping around the ring. Bryan and Punk gave zero fucks and just kept wrestling, knocking each other out.

AJ was not happy they weren't paying attention, so while they were out she pulls a fucking table out from under the ring and looks like she's going to jump into it from the top rope to hurt herself. Daniel Bryan comes outside the ring and tries to get her to stop. Punk then gets up near her on the ropes and tries to get her to stop.

AJ pulls Punk in and kisses him, then shoves him off the top rope, knocking him and Bryan through the table. Raw ends with Punk and Bryan on the ground and AJ on the ring ropes yeling "YES! YES! YES!"

That sounds awesome, will watch on YT.

Ithil

Only problem is divas that get over have a habit of disappearing. Once they see they can draw and can get more pay, somehow they "get an attitude" and are FE'd

Most of the ones that get over in the last 5 years were the models that came for the paycheck.

AJ is in it to be a female wrestler working for WWE, which is a rare thing in this company.

Top Bottom