• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

LOL, Chuck Taylor just took the belt off the ref to whip Gargano with it.

Kicking women in the face, molesting refs... yeah, Chuck Taylor's for the chillen.

Edit: HOLY SHIT

Gargano went for the leaping DDT, and Taylor sends him over the ropes with a springboard toss - straight through the guardrail on the apron! And the guardrail is thoroughly wrecked, too.

That's the fanciest sack of thumbtacks I've ever seen.

Edit: Gargano adding insult to injury with a slap to the face full of tacks, followed up with a superkick.

Edit 2: JONY PLZ

Edgeward

Good match, the finish could have been better/more savage since it's an I Quit match could've at least lasted longer in the crossface

Good match, the finish could have been better/more savage since it's an I Quit match could've at least lasted longer in the crossface

Not that I'm a gorehound or anything, but I was expecting some blood when Taylor had that barbed wire around his neck since, well, it's barbed wire. That being said, Taylor was pretty desperate at that point (as proven by the failed Dolan Feint, which is what I'm calling it) so he probably just gave up out of fear. Still, like you said it was a good match.

Kaladin

So the second half should be....

Open The United Gate Decision Match
CIMA & AR Fox vs. Ricochet & Rich Swann

Dream Match
El Generico vs. Akira Tozawa with Christina Von Eerie

Special Attraction Match
YAMATO vs. Jon Davis

The Gargano guard rail spot happened right in from of us, we all thought Johnny was dead. Hell of a match, the second half should be amazing!

Yeah, they probably should have closed the first half with YAMATO vs Davis, and had Chuck vs Gargano straight after intermission.

Agreed. This is still a well-rounded match, though; YAMATO's working over Davis' limbs pretty well, although Davis brings the momentum of the match to a halt with sheer power.

Edit: Speaking of power, that was a decisive finish by Davis. I love it when the last move of the match makes an audible 'thud' like that.

Kaladin

Davis calling out BillRiccio!!!! LOL.

"Which one of you said that I sucked?"

"It doesn't matter, I just beat your favorite wrestler."

G-Fex

image.php

Von Eerie is such a good goader, I'm kinda pissed off just by that smug look on her face.

Also, these refs are super lax about everything. They're happy to just hang back and count whenever they need to.

Kaladin

That brainbuster was 2 9/10ths.

Edit: dead lift german suplex with a bridging pin from Tozawa....awesome.

and he wins it with a straight jacket german suplex....awesome match.

Alucard

Banned
Who won, and how was the match?

Edit: Tozawa? Nice. Guy is aces.

Did Generico get to do his boot to the face in the corner spot?

Alucard

Banned
Gonna go to bed, but looking forward to some "match of the year" posts after this tag team main event! Hope it's Cima! Perfect baby face!

Top Bottom