• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Entropia

No One Remembers
I'm having a ball just cruisin' through it. It's been adopted as intended by a bunch of marks. Some of em kids, yknow. It's worth sitting through a few stinkers to find some fat dude recording from his bed. It's good.

I still want to start shamefultouts.com

We will call the bad ones... 'Toots'!

This dude took my post from here and pasted it in that thread. Guess it got personal. I'll just leave it be, whatever happens happens.
Hey I can use this gif for its origins of stalking instead of the standard use of entering a thread and seeing something terrifying.
Mc8HM.gif

Wait, really?

He posted something that went against the grain of a thread dealing with a social issue. He's fair game for anyone who wants to berate an easy target now, and he'll stay that way until people forget about the post he made. And if no one forgets, jmdajr will catch shit for it for as long as he stays on GAF. If jmdajr is harassed, he can contact a mod if he wants. That's about it.

Spin can get it too if he's not careful; he told someone to calm down in the same thread. That's like putting a sign saying, "please look at my post history and use it to undercut everything I say for the next two weeks."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can edit video :3 esp if it keeps me from photoshopping Ceanus (see above)

Yknow, a weekly video compiling some of the worst Touts, post-Raw, could be pretty good. Tootin' On Raw!

Muffin

Neo Member
Yknow, a weekly video compiling some of the worst Touts, post-Raw, could be pretty good. Tootin' On Raw!

I'll probably be watching Raw tomorrow. I can check out touts after or just lemme know if you have any you want and I can play around wit em. Ceanus will miss us all.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll probably be watching Raw tomorrow. I can check out touts after or just lemme know if you have any you want and I can play around wit em. Ceanus will miss us all.

I'll skim through em after the show, but it's also possible there might not be enough horrible Touts.

Thing is, I like celebrating and giving attention to truly horrible Touts - but I don't like the idea of making fun of kids, so there's a lot to sift through to find the right ones.

Muffin

Neo Member
I'll skim through em after the show, but it's also possible there might not be enough horrible Touts.

Thing is, I like celebrating and giving attention to truly horrible Touts - but I don't like the idea of making fun of kids, so there's a lot to sift through to find the right ones.

Yeah, we'll collect em and I'll make something up. I'm browsing already!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Makes me feel good on the inside

Tune In Tonight
RAW PREVIEW: WHY, PUNK, WHY?
CM Punk left the WWE Universe in shock on Raw 1,000 when he attacked The Rock, flooring The Great One with a clothesline and leaving him strewn about the mat after a punishing Go to Sleep. Punk's been on radio silence since then, but will The Voice of the Voiceless give light to his actions on Raw tonight at 8/7 CT?

Here's hoping for the return of the pipe bomb.

Aiii

So not worth it
You know why Tout will fail miserably?

Because no good idea is ever pitched with "it's just like [insert popular internet website], just different because [insert random idea to make it less easy to use]."

Twitter already exists. Just because it's twitter with videos doesn't make it a success. Nobody will ever watch a tout reply except for the ones they force you to on TV. People will watch the superstars ones, maybe, some of them. But hell, that's just YouTube, but too fucking short.

I hope they didn't invest too much and can drop it quickly. XFL was a better idea then this.

Aiii

So not worth it
but it just doesn't scream out heel to me. punk did what he had to do since he's his opponent.

DUH

He let Show beat up the other ultra face without interfering. Then beat up the ultimate face legend. Then took his belt while Lawler put on THE OMINOUS VOICE OF ULTIMATE DOOM proclaiming he turned his back. HIS BACK! On the WWE Universe.

It's the most blatant heel turn in at least a year.

Aiii

So not worth it
The whispering voice of ultimate doom is only ever used for SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Like when AJ broke her neck and died from a Big Show to the face.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
He let Show beat up the other ultra face without interfering. Then beat up the ultimate face legend. Then took his belt while Lawler put on THE OMINOUS VOICE OF ULTIMATE DOOM proclaiming he turned his back. HIS BACK! On the WWE Universe.

It's the most blatant heel turn in at least a year.

yeah but like if that was a heel turn it was the most vague turn in the history of wrestling of forever

Aiii

So not worth it
yeah but like if that was a heel turn it was the most vague term in the history of wrestling of forever

Turning one's back on the WWE Universe is worse then making out with Eve right in front of her boyfriend, your best friend! Couldn't be more clear really.

Top Bottom