• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Remember that fake NoC poster that was posted earlier in this thread?

Well here's the real one:

qiEvt.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Old belt still there then

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Posters never mean anything. Did Bret Hart have a match with an Arcade Machine? No!!

#HOPE

You mean you missed the epic arcade brawl? Well I don't blame you, it was very stiff and in the end Mike Haggar ruined everything with a Slam Masters invasion arc that was just dropped before the next show.

Ryback has made me laugh, intentionally or not, more than Colt Ca-bad-at-comedy ever has!

Hmm... Colt Cabana is a decent enough wrestler and he does wrestling humour well (though Archibald Peck has surpassed him by far in this category). I find his stand-up/sketch comedy not very funny, but I really like his personality when he's speaking with friends on the Art of Wrestling and $5 Wrestling.

It's really fucking weird to hate the dude though.

Muffin

Neo Member
Hmm... Colt Cabana is a decent enough wrestler and he does wrestling humour well (though Archibald Peck has surpassed him by far in this category). I find his stand-up/sketch comedy not very funny, but I really like his personality when he's speaking with friends on the Art of Wrestling and $5 Wrestling.

It's really fucking weird to hate the dude though.

It sounds horrible of me, but I always listen to Art of Wrestling and get a missed-WWE-chance anger off of him when he's talking to superstars. I'm not a huge fan of his or Ryback's humour but do support a Ryback heel turn so goddamn fully.

It sounds horrible of me, but I always listen to Art of Wrestling and get a missed-WWE-chance anger off of him when he's talking to superstars. I'm not a huge fan of his or Ryback's humour but do support a Ryback heel turn so goddamn fully.

I can see what you're saying, but I think his friends are sort of enablers of that attitude. I mean, they all say he deserves a better shot, so you can't really fault the dude for adopting that belief.

And quite frankly, Colt Cabana is a character that is basically tailor-made for PG era wrestling comedy.

Muffin

Neo Member
I can see what you're saying, but I think his friends are sort of enablers of that attitude. I mean, they all say he deserves a better shot, so you can't really fault the dude for adopting that belief.

And quite frankly, Colt Cabana is a character that is basically tailor-made for PG era wrestling comedy.

Punk always goes on about how he is happy Colt's not in there because he doesn't wanna see the industry ruin his friend, but I feel like he's just trying to make Colt happier by saying it. Also, the D Brine art of wrestling scares me because Bry sounds so depressed having to hang around all the superstars.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Things that KOG is tired of hearing about.

1.Arrested development.
2. Colt Cabana
3. Dean Ambrose
5. Kane

Things that Wrasslegaf is tired of hearing about.

1. KOG
2. G-Fex
3. Yu-Gi-Oh
4. 5
5. John Cena

Sokantish

Man who ever linked the New World Symphony when they were talking about Damien Sandow's old theme, I hate you. I've had it stuck in my head since then.

I thought I laid the sarcasm on Heavy enough in that last post, but I guess not.

I played some WWF No Mercy last night and realized out of the entire in-game roster only Kane, Jericho, Mark Henry, Christian, and Tensai are still active. :(

Top Bottom