• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Well I just listened to the entire 40 minute+ New World Symphony (Or Symphony No. 9 From the New World, whatever you want to call it) and now I can only say "fuck Hallelujah". Give Damien Sandow this theme again.

I propose it becomes the new Wrasslegaf theme song so we can escape the unwashed masses, just don't give the voting cards to Beef, he'll send them to 123 Fake Street and then hand us something crummy like Wade Barrett's current theme.

Ithil

I propose it becomes the new Wrasslegaf theme song so we can escape the unwashed masses, just don't give the voting cards to Beef, he'll send them to 123 Fake Street and then hand us something crummy like Wade Barrett's current theme.

Seriously though it could make one hell of a Wrestlemania theme for Sandow if he ever ends up in the main event.

So, for some reason, my lamp is broken. I won't be able to get a replacement for a week. Does anyone know where I could get a loaner lamp in the meantime? Preferably one that's not really dim and likely to breakdown halfway through the show. PM me--it would be greatly appreciated!

Ithil

Kaladin

So, for some reason, my lamp is broken. I won't be able to get a replacement for a week. Does anyone know where I could get a loaner lamp in the meantime? Preferably one that's not really dim and likely to breakdown halfway through the show. PM me--it would be greatly appreciated!

I'm in the same boat it looks like. I guess I'll have to wait on the DVR.

Seriously though it could make one hell of a Wrestlemania theme for Sandow if he ever ends up in the main event.
Clearly a 40 minute long main event match with it playing all the way through, somehow the action in the ring mirrors the music tempo, ah but it is a fleeting dream, that's 40 odd minutes needed for comedy skits, live music performances from some jabroni and Mamas dancing.

But on a serious note yeah they could bring back his old FCW theme for such an occasion and it would be great.

Hey, it's not my fault you couldn't find the address!
Wait, why am I searching for the address? you're the person sending them, is this like some Knuckles in pumpkin hill radar shit Beef?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Can't wait for Punk's heel turn tonight.

Also seems like the main light is out this week. Gonna need a new bulb.

2012-07-30-no-holds-barred.jpg

The middle panel, oh god that is screaming for an avatar. :lol
Wait, why am I searching for the address? you're the person sending them, is this like some Knuckles in pumpkin hill radar shit Beef?

Um...hey look, it's Wade Barret! And he's teaming with Kane! *runs*

Your such a nutjob.

Kaladin

How did we miss this news?

Via pwinsider:

We are still working on details, but a number of local fire departments have been called to the site of tonight's Raw in Cincinnati, Ohio, The U.S. Bank Arena.
Several sources have confirmed that a pyrotechnic accident led to a fire on the Raw stage. No one was injured in the accident, which was described by one person as an "awesome, loud, frightening moment."

Thousands of fans are still waiting outside to be let in the facility as of this writing as doors will not be opened until everything is given clearance to go forward and the Arena's staff and security are back in place.

The scene outside the venue is described as chaotic as a Reds game is about to take place next door to the venue as well.

Raw is scheduled to go on the air live at 8 PM so we could be in for a pretty interesting opening if the venue isn't cleared to let the audience in and have the show go on as scheduled.

ajikD.jpg

With less than 30 minutes to go before Raw goes on the air, doors have officially opened for the fans. It should be interesting to see how long it takes them to get everyone inside.

Ithil

I also noticed on SD they seemed to be hinting at an Antonio Cesaro/Santino match for the US title, soon. While that title is entirely meaningless now, there's no better way to give it a little relevancy back than to give it to a "Very European" wrestler like Cesaro.

That kind of mid-card title doesn't work with faces in this day and age, you need a heel to make it interesting.

Of course, you run the risk of a cultured anti-American type US champion being a bit similar to Sandow's snooty disdainful character, but hell, give Sandow the IC title and team him with Cesaro to rip the crowds a new one for being "uncultured". It would beat Santino and the Miz hanging around doing nothing, as your mid-card champions.

Yeah
You're listening now
They say they ain't heard nothing like this in a while
That's why they play my song on so many different dials
Because I got more fucking hits than a disciplined child
So when they see me everybody brrrrraps, brrrrrraps
Man I'm like a young gun fully black Barrack
I cried tear drops over the massive attack
I only make hits like I work with the racket and bat
Look at my jacket and hat
So damn berserk
So down to Earth
I'm bringing gravity back
Adopted by the major I want my family back
People work hard just to get all their salary taxed
Look, I'm just a writer from the ghetto like Malorie Blackman
Where the help or the sanity at? Damn
I used to be the kid that no one cared about
That's why you have to keep screaming till they hear you out

Same here. A lil help if possible, thanks.

Assuming this isn't a troll (which 75% of the posts in this thread have become, approaching NBA-gaf levels), I'm glad there's at least another member of WG looking forward to the show.

Anyway, my prof. let us go after handing in our work, pretty weird class. Scheduled from 6 to 9:30pm and half the time we get out before 7.

T-minus 26 minutes!

No, I'm genuinely excited. It takes a lot to sour me on WWE and I'm always ready to watch again by the next show.

Top Bottom