• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

pants

When Jeff Jarrett's tune hit I fast forwarded immediately, the knowledge of him existing left a sour taste still.

KenOD, The Joseph Park thing has been built over the course of the best part of a year, and Bully is just an amazing heel. I guess it does mean much to you since you didnt really follow goofy Joseph Park being bullied backstage and all his silly interactions. The ninjas seems to be a continuation of a plot-line from 2 years ago (when Joe got kidnapped) not going to claim it was planned this way, but the fact that they can look back so far to build a new plot on is something very different from what the WWE regularly does. I want the Styles plot to be over with too. To each his own, I like Zema Ion, Austin Aries, Sonjay Dutt, Chris Daniels, Kazarian and the like. I hope they give Pope a X-Division run actually.

its good when i can fast forward.

edit
i never played FF13, so i dont know if it is better when fast forwarded.

That sounds like a challenge. I for one think we could be plenty more negative.

Is this a challenge? Don't challenge me man, you gon turn me back to the old me.

It's hard to be positive when every time you get your hopes up you end up disappointed.

Just kidding guys! You are all so positive! I love double double e! :D

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
i got some shocking RAW spoilers

the wwe title match for summerslam is announced by aj

pants

Heavy Heavy Heavy can't you see?

Sometimes your posts just baffle me

And I can't stand your troll like ways

Damn I'd rather watch some TNA

I know you sick of this, cena brand respect shit
Vince says he sells like licorice
So get with this star, it's easy
Girlfriend here's a pen, call me after the main event.

EDIT: Time for work, im off, will watch WWE recorded.

Kaladin

I wish I had something else to do tonight.

Sometimes I think that is why I still watch Raw. There is literally nothing else to do on Monday Nights......well, aside from mindless tv like Pawn Stars and American Pickers. At least those shows won't insult my intelligence.

I still haven't received my vote card oh corrupt leader.
It's coming! What, you don't trust me?

jqNvB.gif

Anth0ny

When's the last time WWE didn't botch a potentially interesting storyline/feud? I legitimately can't remember.

-Summer of Punk 2011
-Brock vs Cena
-Rock vs Cena
-Jericho's return
-Anything with Daniel Bryan
-Anything with Dolph Ziggler

fuck.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
IDEA!!!!

The Rock should be in PlayStation All Stars.

The Smackdown games where a pretty big thing during the ps2 era.

The only problem is with the exception of Raw, the Rock doesn't like to appear on shitty things.

When's the last time WWE didn't botch a potentially interesting storyline/feud? I legitimately can't remember.

-Summer of Punk 2011
-Brock vs Cena
-Rock vs Cena
-Jericho's return
-Anything with Daniel Bryan
-Anything with Dolph Ziggler

fuck.

Mark Henry Monster heel run

ecurbj

Ordered my D Brine and Ziggles shirts. I can't wait till they arrive in the mail and tonight's RAW should be nice. Two more hours WrestleGAF!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You know what I hope happens tonight on RAW? Nothing.

Three hours of worthless nothing.

Let's see who turns out to be right about their predictions.

You know what I hope happens tonight on RAW? Nothing.

Three hours of worthless nothing.

Let's see who turns out to be right about their predictions.

Next week I'm going to make a table of every poster who makes a "This will absolutely happen on Raw..." post.

What's Kane going to be up to going forward? I hope it's "Make Jinder Mahal the big star he deserves to be" to make up for last week.

XenoRaven

Sometimes I think that is why I still watch Raw. There is literally nothing else to do on Monday Nights......well, aside from mindless tv like Pawn Stars and American Pickers. At least those shows won't insult my intelligence.
Nope. They will just drain it from you instead.

EDIT: And in case I wasn't clear, I HATE Pawn Stars. Like holy shit that show is terrible.

Top Bottom