• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR

Mrbob

Poor start. Punk's promo wasn't even interesting or entertaining, he was just rambling. Only good thing about the first 20 mins was AJ's suit.

Yeah I wasn't impressed with him either tonight, but at least we know for him when it is bad it is an off night. The rest was just typical WWE garbage.

Kaladin

AJ must have got into Stephanie's wardrobe:

0aZqM.jpg

Punk's promo was perfect. He was talking to make a point, and him getting cut off by Show, then Cena, then AJ hammered it home. This run of his isn't about him being a face or a heel, it's gonna be about him not getting the attention and respect he feels he deserves.

Punk's promo was perfect. He was talking to make a point, and him getting cut off by Show, then Cena, then AJ hammered it home. This run of his isn't about him being a face or a heel, it's gonna be about him not getting the attention and respect he feels he deserves.
I agree with this. Punk's reactions are confirming it, look who tired and bored he was.

Alucard

Banned
Poor start. Punk's promo wasn't even interesting or entertaining, he was just rambling. Only good thing about the first 20 mins was AJ's suit.

?? What?

Really good start to the show IMO. Everyone involved had a reason to be there. Maybe aside from Cena. You lost your MitB cash-in match. Sure, you won by DQ, but you didn't get the title. Sack up and get the fuck out. Either way, loved Punk's reactions and what he had to say.

Cena vs. Punk at Summerslam. Cena to win, and Cena/Rock at Mania? Personally, I think the continuity makes more sense if Punk wins at Summerslam, then takes on Rock to complete the circle of what started last week.

I still think AJ has to be getting it from Cena.

No way a women would get this sort of Push in Vinces company without ether being a McMahon or sleeping with someone.

Every women who got any sort of meaningful push over the last 10 years has been sleeping with someone backstage, Trish was rumored to have had a thing with Vince, Lita got round, Kelly Kelly did nearly everyone, Mickie James...... Now AJ

I know a pattern when I see it.

krae_man

He has a legit point, that means he's heel. Faces have nonsensical points(See John "You're a fraud of a champion who hasn't beat anybody and rents those cars" Cena).

Edit: LOL the pyro fire broke Del Rio's Car.

Kyoufu

Yeah, maybe he'll pipebomb Cena at the end of the show?

Believe.

:(

somedevil

That is correct and also they won't give it all away because there are more viewers at 9 and 10 pm.

Top Bottom