• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Something looks off about the broadcast tonight...like the lighting is darker.

Half of the Tron lighting is missing

5z7PU.jpg

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
So they're still doing the twitter thing, on top of the tout thing. That's just great.

Anyhow average match for these two.

G-Fex

it's funny cause you know that Del Rio is never going to beat Sheamus

I know it

You know it

Del Rio knows it

Ricardo knows it

Sheamus might know it too

Kyoufu

The promo was about how Punk feels that he's being disrespected even though he's the champion. If he got plenty of time for a promo, then it may not have worked as well as it did.

Makes sense. Guessing Summerslam is a triple threat when Punk interferes and lays both guys out.

RayStorm

Also that DelRio post match promo was nice, would've been better without him "destroying" Santino over the course of ... what was it? 7 minutes?

Ithil

Stop giving me matches that make me WANT Cena to win, WWE. It's unpleasant.

Though in fairness that Punk/Show match the other week wasn't bad.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
What made him say all of us are beneath him anyhow. I mean besides the fact that he wants to be boo'd. Usually they try to put some logic behind why he feels he needs to tell us that. This just came out of left field.

I can't believe ADR even fails at cheap heat.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Not really. You act like TNA is on.

Ha! Finally someone countered Santino's stupid split.

Poor D.Bry. I can watch him hesitate to knock on AJ's door all night.

It wasn't even a good counter, though. As soon as Santino did the split, I thought "why is he staying down for so lo-...ohhhhhh". You could see the counter coming from a mile away.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
What made him say all of us are beneath him anyhow. I mean besides the fact that he wants to be boo'd. Usually they try to put some logic behind why he feels he needs to tell us that. This just came out of left field.

He really just wants to go back to Mexico now.

KissVibes

Banned
I bet it's not even CM Punk that fucks up the match tonight. It's going to be Bryan and while he'll ruin the match, Cena will AA him right into a WMD from the Big Show. Then both will stare at each other until the show ends.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Ok this negativity is getting a little out of hand. If you really are hating literally anything and everything put on screen, just watch something else. There's no reason to watch it live.

It's like this every week, not only are they still actually watching till the end, but they'll be back the next week and the week after that - I'm used to it by now already.

Pimpwerx

He is descended from royalty. He used to call everyone peasants. It's not surprising. I miss his wink and grin though.

Oh no...Funkatron. :( PEACE.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
It's like this every week, not only are they still actually watching till the end, but they'll be back the next week and the week after that - I'm used to it by now already.

Meh for me making fun of the product is at least 50% of the fun of this.

Top Bottom