• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Punk's promo was perfect. He was talking to make a point, and him getting cut off by Show, then Cena, then AJ hammered it home. This run of his isn't about him being a face or a heel, it's gonna be about him not getting the attention and respect he feels he deserves.

Agreed, 100 percent.

Kyoufu

Big Show and fucking Cena ruined that opening segment.

Fuck this company.

Also fuck the Rock for not appearing until the Royal Rumble build-up.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I still think AJ has to be getting it from Cena.

No way a women would get this sort of Push in Vinces company without ether being a McMahon or sleeping with someone.

Every women who got any sort of meaningful push over the last 10 years has been sleeping with someone backstage, Trish was rumored to have had a thing with Vince, Lita got round, Kelly Kelly did nearly everyone, Mickie James...... Now AJ

I know a pattern when I see it.
#ajstephanie

McNei1y

so an extra hour means more shit matches. I want ADR vs Rey again or something. I just can't stand Santino.

why did I not see this coming?

I'll watch some Olympics.

OH... I forgot, more commercials too.

Enfinit

A tatted up Italian man who is heavily influenced by Japanese culture is the WWE United States Champion, and is now wrestling a wealthy Mexican in a black diaper in a match that means absolutely fucking nothing and relates to nothing. The only thing American about Santino is his Billy Ray Cyrus bumfuck mullet.

Fuck this, I'm out.

Ithil

Ok this negativity is getting a little out of hand. If you really are hating literally anything and everything put on screen, just watch something else. There's no reason to watch it live.

Punk's promo was perfect. He was talking to make a point, and him getting cut off by Show, then Cena, then AJ hammered it home. This run of his isn't about him being a face or a heel, it's gonna be about him not getting the attention and respect he feels he deserves.
Best post in this thread in quite some time.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
A tatted up Italian man who is heavily influenced by Japanese culture is the WWE United States Champion, and is now wrestling a wealthy Mexican in a black diaper in a match that means absolutely fucking nothing and relates to nothing. The only thing American about Santino is his Billy Ray Cyrus bumfuck mullet.

Fuck this, I'm out.
What the hell?

You mean in terms of them stealing the spotlight? True, but the average viewer will just mark for Cena and forget about Punk.

The promo was about how Punk feels that he's being disrespected even though he's the champion. If he got plenty of time for a promo, then it may not have worked as well as it did.

Ithil

No, he didn't come out with a new haircut, old theme, new belt, new ring attire , and go "MWAHUHUHUH I AM EVIL AND A HEEL", he is clearly CM Cena.

Top Bottom