• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Ithil

I would like to see when these two arrived at the building earlier. "Ok Daniel, Sheamus, tonight you're going to beat the fuck out of each other. Enjoy!"

Ithil

Fuck you Cena 2.0.

The Brogue Kick is the new RKO, not the new AA. Cena's endings are a lot more irritating to watch because as lazy an ending as it is, the Brogue Kick is at least a quick kick to the face, it's not Cena's whole no sell comeback spiel.

krae_man

Sheamus winning was expected. He's the World champion after all. He's not supposed to lose matches like this.

If you want the World Champion to lose Raw matches, just wait till Ziggler cashes in. He'll be booked horribly as champion just like almost everyone not named Cena or Orton is.

krae_man

Is there a reason to be doing this? I mean the "WWE Universe" likes Shaemus as it is

Should be a THE RYBACK plant.

The writing is so horrible and inconsistant, they cannot get the crowd to react they way they want. So instead of improving the writing they bribe die hard fans with kick ass seats in exchange for reacting the way they want.

Alucard

Banned
That wasn't really a burial...

Agreed. Sheamus made Bryan look really good. The burial would have been if Sheamus had pinned Bryan on top of the steps instead of taking him down like he did. Very good match although I agree that the ending was a bit of a letdown.

And Bryan is important in the WWE right now. He's in a major storyline and probably building to something even bigger down the line. Him losing to Sheamus is just fine. It fits the story of AJ screwing him over for a little while.

Kaladin

313915_10150993764781443_1826049280_n.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I meant in a "sore in the morning" way, not a Mick Foley way.
They'd be sore in the morning, no matter what. I honestly can't remember anything that was done in this match that wouldn't have been typical 7 years ago or so. Still a good match, though.

Lingitiz

Really? He's not being buried, he was facing the WHC in a street fight which went a good 20 mins.

Just think about what position he's in though. He hasn't won a match in a long time, he's being setup to job to Charlie Sheen, and he's been knocked out of both title feuds. Before he was losing to Sheamus and Punk they weren't really clean wins. Lately he's lost to them both clean. Listen to the commentary in the past match too, King sold it as if Bryan is not even in the same league as Sheamus.

I know Bryan had no chance of winning that match, but he really shouldn't be losing clean so many times in a row.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Just came in. I'd ask what happened so far but it looks like they are going to show me anyway. Doesn't look like Punk is a super heel so far :(

Top Bottom