• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Matt Striker is really good too, should replaced Lawler.

Striker was awesome on commentary. He's gone because Lawler didn't like working with him. :|

Scott Stanford is also an awesome commentator. Listening to him I feel like I'm watching an actual sport. That might just be because he's my local sportscaster though.

Ithil

The difference between Show and Henry is Show comes off like he's just too fat/gassed to do anything quickly, Henry acts like the person is so below him physically that he only needs a couple of moves to crush them. It's all about how it's played.

I don't think the transformation is complete and I don't think it will ever be because WWE sucks.

Punk had a great slow burn heel turn during his feud with Jeff Hardy. With Punk having a better position in the company and being as smart as he is I have hope that this heel run turns out great.

Sokantish

The difference between Show and Henry is Show comes off like he's just too fat/gassed to do anything quickly, Henry acts like the person is so below him physically that he only needs a couple of moves to crush them. It's all about how it's played.

I miss Henry, I really liked his Hall of Pain run

Ithil

I'm so tired of Cole/King being SHOCKED and OH SO SURPRISED THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE every single time Cena does anything to lift Big Show.

Kaladin

Big Show acts like that whenever he's given his initial push to be a monster heel, but after he's beaten that first time he just acts winded all the time.

Ithil

Big Show acts like that whenever he's given his initial push to be a monster heel, but after he's beaten that first time he just acts winded all the time.

Eh, I still find he always just comes across like he's just lumbering around the ring like a fat goon, even if he's being dominant. Like he moves that slowly because he CAN'T move any quicker. With Henry it he makes it feel like he's dominating the match for real, dictating the pace as he pleases.

Show wasn't always this way, either, I think age and weight have just ruined him, and he's often been lazy too.

Top Bottom