• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Only caught up to the Bryan/ Sheamus match. Really you couldn't let Bryan win that. That entire match was invalidated because of that making Bryan look like a phony.

Edit Bryan vs. Little Jimmie

Ithil

It's funny how little effort anyone puts into the "clothelines" after Cena's shoulder tackles these days. They just wave their arm a little.

HiQEw.jpg

UberTag

three hours of nothing
Sounds like I missed a great RAW tonight.
I'm assuming I'll be able to see all of D.Brine's memorable schtick in a 5-minute YouTube video and nothing else is worth watching. Am I right?

Also, why is AJ dressing like Stephanie McMahon? She still doesn't look like an authority figure. She looks like a kid playing dress-up in her mom's business suit.

Alucard

Banned
Triple threat. SWERVE. Well done, although it felt kind of anti-climactic.

Man...three hours of Raw...not sure if I can do this every week. Just feels so long, and I've forgotten so many storylines.

Overall, very good show tonight. Stories progressed as needed, and we had some very solid matches throughout, with the highlights being Bryan/Sheamus and the tag match between Ziggler/Miz and Jericho/Christian.

Thanks for the entertainment, WWE. Well played.

Brinbe

Sounds like I missed a great RAW tonight.
I'm assuming I'll be able to see all of D.Brine's memorable schtick in a 5-minute YouTube video and nothing else is worth watching. Am I right?

Also, why is AJ dressing like Stephanie McMahon? She still doesn't look like an authority figure. She looks like a kid playing dress-up in her mom's business suit.

Yep... at least we gots Impact.

Top Bottom