• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Gee, he got into a brawl. Wow. Big deal. I like his music. That's why selected that pic as my avatar.
Either way, I still think you owe Jobber an apology. He wasn't trying to be rude or sarcastic, and you unfairly lashed out at him. He took the time out to legitimately answer your question.

Besides, there's no way in hell I'm going to allow a Drake discussion in this thread, lol.

Either way, I still think you owe Jobber an apology. He wasn't trying to be rude or sarcastic, and you unfairly lashed out at him. He took the time out to legitimately answer your question.

Besides, there's no way in hell I'm going to allow a Drake discussion in this thread, lol.

Who's Drake?

ecurbj

Alright, alright.

SmackDown is on.

Jobber, sorry dude. I misinterpreted your comment as being rude and you were being sincere.

Sorry.

And Kane lighting the grill was awesome!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Alright, alright.

SmackDown is on.

Jobber, sorry dude. I misinterpreted your comment as being rude and you were being sincere.

Sorry.

And Kane lighting the grill was awesome!
Good, and you redeemed yourself with a Kane mention.

Smart man.

Ithil

I assume Sheamus will interrupt and his response to Del Rio's promo will be not to respond to what he said, but to sweep it aside and say "arse" and "Brogue Kick" a lot.

My favorite part of Del Rio is that he spends all match attacking a shoulder for a finisher that attacks the elbow because the audience are idiots.

Kaladin

This has to be one of the worst promos in a while as far as bad taste goes. Having a heel ask the crowd for their papers? Really? Who the fuck approved that? They're lucky no one really watches wrestling or they would get a shit storm over it.

ecurbj

My favorite part of Del Rio is that he spends all match attacking a shoulder for a finisher that attacks the elbow because the audience are idiots.
Lol. True. It should be the elbow.

But that Roundhouse Kick is nice. I just did that love in WWE '12 four times on Sheamus.

Top Bottom